1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12 Wisc at Mich

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Badger 8th, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Badger 8th

Badger 8th Walk On

Week 12 Wisc at Mich

Okay, I'm online right now for another hour or so, then I won't be on until much later tonight (like after 2) if you wanted to play then

Otherwise I don't work tomorrow until 10 pm EST so we could work something out for that as well.

And it's as I feared: JClay is questionable. Zach Brown, 80 OVR with 77 SPD, will be starting.

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

It would suck if injuries cost you the Big 10... I dont know who to root for in this one.

Any way you can both lose? :)

3. Badger 8th

Badger 8th Walk On

luckily I have the Tiebreaker with OSU, so no matter what happens I win the Big Ten as long as I can beat northwestern next week. Still, I hate Michigan, and I want to bring Sconnie its first crystal football, so there will be no quarter given.

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I can play in a bit if you want. Didn't get much sleep last night and just woke up from a nap. Give me a bit to shake off the grogginess.

5. Badger 8th

Badger 8th Walk On

ok, I'm sittin on the menu