Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Apr 4, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Week 12

Looks like I found a post in another thread that JCspartan has already left town, so we will advance without him (and look for a replacement).

No user games this week, and a few byes, should be a quick week, good luck.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I don't think you should be looking for a replacement -- he went to the Final Four. He is a good member, up to you though.

3. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I'll be able to get all my stuff in monday morning.

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Im trying to be cool about it and I alway give people the benefit of the doubt but seriously. It seems like he is the last guy to go every week, and its not like Im not reasonable he has been bounced from every other league he was in but this one. He posted at noon that he was going to hop on in a few hours and get his game in, and once again he is the least one to play.

I will give ya till tomorrow at 4pm then we will once again move on without you, hopefully not though.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey bud, Im sorry for the holdup again, I had to get some stuff done last night before the game today as I will be there again. But I just got my game in so you can go ahead, and I will make sure to play again tomorrow.

Oh and as far as me getting bounced from every other league, I left tradition 5 on my own, And only got bounced from one league when I was out of town for a week. I am still in OFFL 1 (west), and was in two other OFFL leagues until we reorganized and got rid of them.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Someone has to be the last to play every week, right? :D

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Haha thanks for getting my back

8. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

"I had to get some stuff done last night before the game today as I will be there again"

That likely did not go the way you wanted it too.

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

No, no it did not.