Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Riptides, May 15, 2010.

1. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Week 12

It's up but I don't have it in front of me to see what games are out there. I think they are all CPU games though.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yes, all CPU games. I'm getting mine in right now, just waiting on york, parrothead, and you riptides.

edit:

Bama wins 77-7 over FCS SE

McElroy was 6 of 8 for 99 yards, 4 TDs to four different receivers.
    Ingram averaged 9.8 yards a carry with 2 TDs, and Senior Roy Upchurch scored a TD with 25 yards on 4 carries.

The defense started off with back to back pick-6's, and had a total of four on the day.

Freshman CB Dre Kirkpatrick had a 58 yard PR for a TD, and a 61 yard pick-6 on the defensive series before that.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Are we advanced yet, Max I play you next week...

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Damn... GG Murk.

I almost completed the comeback. Would have done it too if I didnt throw my 5TH INT OF THE GAME on the last drive!

That first TD pass I threw was just sick though. I shouldve saved the highlight.

GL in the Championship

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yup..

Your first two TDs I was pissed about because on the first one I shouldve just went for the swat instead of the pick, and as a result Javier Arenas looked like a fool and then your dude beasted the the rest of D. The second one was the just horrible stick skills on my part, and your dude caught an easy lob in the endzone.

I thought I was going to have a comfortable win, but you hung in there. I thought I was playing great, but when you look at the stats it was a whole nother story. The five INTs obviously hurt you, but I kept you around with my two INTs.

Your HB was a beast, you probably couldve went to him even more because sometimes I just flat out couldnt stop him. I blitzed everybody one play plus the safety I was controlling on that draw play, and he still managed ten yards and that play actually almost turned into a huge TD if you recall.

great game

6. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

York you still in or you want me to advance?