Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Luis, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Luis

Luis Walk On

Post summary here.

2. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Saints travel to Arlington, TX to face the Cowboys:

The whole game was ( on my part at least) very laggie. The game was pretty tight until the third quarter where 2 turnovers killed the Saints.
    One fumble, and one int turn into 10 for the Cowboys. Cowboys were leading 24-10 and just as the third quarter ended, the game froze.

Now, I will say to the Saint's GM that I didn't realize that the game actually end and gave me the win with one quarter to still play. I am sorry for that.
    I know if it possible but, I would be okay with Luis resetting the game and play over? Sorry, Dave.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

No I'm okay with what happened, we were going down in flames there, no need to replay if that's even do-able. You deserved the win there.

4. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Thanks Dave, I just wanted to make sure everything was cool man. GL with the Saints.

5. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Luis and the Chargers flew to Indianapolis to face no.1 Defense in yardage. The game was lagging little, Chargers missed 2 fieldgoals which is very makeable due to lagging...

Colts elected to receive ball and moved ball downfield mostly by Addai and got 3 on the scoreboard first. Vinateri botched a kickoff to out of bound sideline due to lagging. Gave Chargers best field...until 1 yard line... Tolbert ran for touchdown but Junior challenged the spot and it was overturned and 3rd and 1! Colts Defense forced field goal on next play.

Whole game Chargers did not have EASY drive, it was hard earn yardage for them with only ONE turnovers for them. Colts had two BUT no interceptions.

Colts won the game 23-3.

Stats:
    Manning 16-20 239 yards 1 TD

Addai 14- 60 yards 1 td
    WR- Garcon 3 for 75, 1 td

Chargers:

Rivers 14-25 116, 1 int

Matthews- 11 for 55 yards

V. Jackson 4- 59 yards

Good game Luis...

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Crazy game in Houston, as the Titans squeak by on a late second bomb to Randy Moss from VY. Randy Moss was beating the Texans corners all day but VY couldn't connect with him, until it mattered most.

CJ had 15 carries for 141 yards and 2 TD's.

Final score
    Houston 38
    Tennessee 45