Week 12

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by wayers50, Jan 24, 2012.

1. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

Untitled.png

2. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

Jags Win Shootout 41-37, End Titans Win Streak
    arizonawildcat.jpg
    Anquan Boldin catches a key first down that would continue a late drive.

"The was one hell of a game", Coach Wayers said after the game. "The Titans are a very good football, they were 11-0 heading into this, we knew had just to keep fighting and never quit", Coacher Wayers responded. The first half would end on a Blaine Gabbert Fumble that Titans linebacker Shaun Phillips would return for the touchdown making the score 16-6 at halftime. The Jags responded in the 3rd quarter with two touchdowns, one by Maurice Jones-Drew and a 35 yard TD reception by Jazz Kinnard. On the next series is when Chris Johnson said enough playing around and broke a 60 yard touchdown run. After a Nick Fold field goal to start the 4th quarter, Chris Johnson would break off another long run that would result in a touchdown. On the first play of the very next possesion MJD would break a long run off on his own to keep the score close for the Jags. After an Anquan Boldin touchdown, the Titans would go back up by a 6 yard TD run by the Titans that would leave 2:41 left on the clock. Blaine Gabbert would lead the Jags down the field and hit Merecedes Lewis for the go ahead touchdown. "On the last drive, once we got around the 30, I told Blaine to just play for overtime so I called a run. Well we ran the ball for a solid gain and then he went no huddle and made a nice pass to hit Lewis for the touchdown", Coach Wayers said after the game.

arizonawildcat.jpg
    arizonawildcat.jpg
    arizonawildcat.jpg arizonawildcat.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Carolina comes from behind to beat Miami, 24-23

Drew Brees was on fire it seemed like, until my run game finally got going. I was able to control the clock in the second half and hold the Dolphins to only 2 FGs. This is after they went up 17-0 on me in the first quarter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Falcons defeat Cardinals in Atlanta
    ATL 38 - ARZ 17
    [​IMG]
    Kevin Kolb threw 3 interceptions and was ineffective in leading the Cards pass game. The Falcons defensive line pressured Kolb for most of the game and finished with 5 sacks to their credit. Rashard Mendenhall had an explosive performance and capped it off with a 53 yard TD in the 4th quarter.​
    [​IMG]

GG sdid22

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

As expected, Browns crush Vikings. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Liberal lying again. Never fails.

7. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

good recap wayers50 fun game! sucks I ended my streak on a division rival but hopefully it boosts you up in the playoff run, we need another AFC South rep in the Playoffs. Great photos too, I need to start doing something like that i'm getting tired of the real life pictures that are irrelevant to the game!

8. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    MOTOWN BEATDOWN
    Bears offense, defense cruise to win against division rival
    56-30
    [​IMG]
    The Bears came into Detroit on a winning streak and a 2-game lead in the NFC North. They leave with an even longer winning streak, and a 3-game lead. Tom Brady was his usual self, completing 9 of 11 passes for 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions, and Jaquizz Rogers ran for over 230 and 4 touchdowns on 30 carries as the Bears offense seemed unstoppable against the lowly Lions D. On defense for Chicago it was a mixed bag, as the defense had a lot of turnovers but also gave up a lot of yards and some late touchdowns that seemed to anger coach Lovie Smith. Look for the Bears to continue the hot streak next week when they take on the 6-5 Baltimore Ravens fresh off their win against the Pittsburgh Steelers.​
    GG REDWINGS!​

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012