Week 13: 2 Minute Drill with Chris Berman

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by sawemoff, Apr 5, 2012.

1. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    Hi, there. I'm Chris Berman and coming up on the 2 Minute Drill we have a lot of good stories this year, but who is the biggest surprise this year??? Da... Oakland... RAIDerzzzzz. Why??? They haven't been to the playoffs in a decade and they are closer than ever before. You would have to go back to 2002 when they got blown out in the Superbowl against Gruden's tough Buccaneers. Standing at 7-4 and in second place right behind the faltering Kansas City Chiefs, the Raiders could make it as a Wild Card. How are they doing this? Simple, behind a heavy run offense *Darren McFadden Clip*, HE.. COULD.. GO.. ALL.. THE.. WAY.., and a bone crushing defense. *Richard Seymour Clip* You also can't leave out Da RAIDerzzz trademark, WRs. *DHB and Jacoby Ford Clip* Al Davis is smiling in his grave and he should be. Back in 2000 he made a move that no one liked. It was so bad his wife wouldn't even make him dinner that night! He drafted Sebastian Janikowski in the 1st Round and Shane Lechler in the 5th, and 12 years later they are still here and contributing to the Raiders success. This season Jainikowski is 11/14 and has kicked multiple 50+ yarders, too bad he hasn't tried from 70+ plus again. *Shows failed 76 yard FG Attempt and grins* Lechler on the other hand is averaging 53.1 yards which tops the league and has 8 coffin kicks. Behind arguably the best kicking duo in the league how can you not like the Raiders. *Shrugs with his hands up, tilts his head and grins at the camera*​
    The Swami has taken a much needed break, but I am back and ready to go. Lucky week 13?!?! You betcha! Read em and weep. *Points at the Camera*​
    [​IMG] 21
    [​IMG] 19 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 26
    [​IMG] 29 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 31 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 27
    [​IMG] 21
    [​IMG] 27 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 34 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 31
    [​IMG] 23
    [​IMG] 26 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 24 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 28
    Hope you guys enjoy. I tried my best to imitate him while mixing in some of myself. Feedback would be wonderful!​

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Good job saw.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Good stuff!

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Nice write up sawemoff

It's great to see some new content and well hopefully the Raiders can live up to it and get into the playoffs. (y)

6. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Glad you have me losing...lol. Ive been picked to win in all other predictions & write ups...so I can just fulfill this prophecy . Good write up!

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

2nd String Raiders lose to the Miami Dolphins (look at Injury report for reason i say 2nd string Raiders) gives me hope for my team yet but I dunno if I will get to the playoffs or not.

8. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Haha I gotta pick my team to win over you to show confidence. If I go into the game with a loser's attitude why even play? lol

Thanks for the feedback guys! Ill try my best to do this as much as I can.