Week 13 2011 Now Open - Deadline 10.10.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Oct 8, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 13 2011 Now Open - Deadline 10.10.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Week 13 Now Open

Please complete by October 10, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

GBN v. GBN =

Kent St. (Commish) @ Akron (DJ)

Toledo (Colts) @ Bowling Green (Sox)

Temple (Radio) @ Northern Illinois (Vols)

Scheduling threads up shortly...

[YOUTUBE]FS4U-HAHwps&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]​

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads Up.

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Miami gets skunked in 2011. The Redhawks go to double OT, but can't match the Bobcats and fall 45-38. Miami had the chance to win in regulation, but a 49 yard attempt sailed right. I thought I hit it well, but after releasing the stick the meter had quick tick to the outside, and so sailed the ball...Crazy passing again for Miami results in bananas numbers for Zac Dysert. He can work on his accuracy in the offseason.

Dat U will quietly await the offseason, and maybe Santa will bring us some pass coverage.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Temple 45 (onaradio34) @ NIU (Vols) 17

Temple jumps out early on the Huskies and then puts them away in the 4th qtr. Last week Temple fumbles a kickoff for a TD, this week they return one to end a spirited NIU comeback.

GG Vols, your guys seemed unable to get outta their own way alot of the game. I've had a couple of them this year...frustrating...

Temple gets to 7 wins to hopefully go bowling. 8 wins would be nice but a date with Penn State isn't what the doctor would order.

5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Buffalo loses to Ball State 23-20. Buffalo sucks. It was like my QB wasn't even f-in trying to throw to his receivers...damn WIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDEEEEEEEE open...like 5 or 6 times...once or twice but 10 times a game?...not fun...anyways maybe I'll get fired cuz these guys suck...(just venting)...I need an adult beverage

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Still nothing....slackers. (n)

7. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Sorry I have out of town guests in this week and I saw in the scheduling thread that another GBN game wasnt going to be played until this afternoon.

Sim gods unkind to The Commish (per usual) as it probably cost me a shot at the MAC title. (n)

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Toledo(ndcolts1979) 21 Bowling Green(soxandgators) 20

Will do write up later