Week 13 2012

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Steamer43, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Advanced

2. Steamer43

Reserved for scoreboard

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Am I playing jkyle or the cpu? I'm going back home for the weekend after I work tomorrow so tonight is really my only shot I don't wanna wait around if it aint gonna happen.

4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Steamer43 don't look now but it has you playing Fresno in the Hawaii Bowl

5. Steamer43

Haha I saw that! Go ahead and play the CPU

6. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Will do after class

7. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

S2Wk13.JPG

S2Wk13SS.JPG

S2Wk13TS.JPG

Las Vegas, Nevada. After throwing a pick on the first play from scrimmage and holding UNLV to a field goal following the interception, everything just seemed to go right for the Aggies from then on out. The Aggies EXPLODED for 35 points in the 2nd quarter off of 3 offensive touchdowns and 2 fumbles returned for TD's. And who else but Senior DT Tommy Stuart was in on those tackles, forcing the two fumbles that were returned for Touchdowns. Both were vicious hits that jarred the ball loose from the Quarterback. The second of the fumbles, returned by OLB David Quiroga is shown here:​

This game was really over after the 2nd quarter, and NMSU pulled their starters late in the 3rd. The Aggies began to drain clock. HB Kenny Turner got loose on the kickoff after a UNLV touchdown late in the game.​

QB Dustin Luke went 13-19 223 3 TD 3 INT​
    HB Sean Huggins carried 19 for 122 and 3 TD​
    DT Tommy Stuart recorded 4 TKL 2 SKS 2 FF.​

This decisive win moves NMSU to 8-2 (5-2) as the Aggies hope to ride their momentum as they head to San Jose to face the Spartans in a season finale showdown that will crown the winner of the scholars division, who will move on to play in the Coference Championship game.​

8. Steamer43

MTSU Pulls Off the Win at Akron 17-14! More details soon.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

You ready for this shit hammer? We should get a bet going

10. Steamer43

11. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

KY homegrown against AZ's best?

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

So a QP of your shit = an 8th of mine?

13. Steamer43

Middle Tennessee State: 17
    Akron Zips: 14

MTSU Pulls Off Upset at Arkon

After losing a heart breaker to rival Memphis last week, The Blue Raiders bounced back with the return of their starting QB Logan Kilgore and Running back Ben Cunningham. The two made their presence felt early when Kilgore connecting on a 39 yard pass to the 17 yard line, and it took Cunningham just two carries to get into the end zone. MTSU forced two straight punts and the offense began clicking again. The Blue Raiders began marching down field to the Akron 39 yard line when they decided to take a shot tot the end zone. Kilgore found WR Williams in the end zone who grabbed the ball over the DB for a touchdown to go up 14-0 early. The Zips began to feel the pressure on the ensuing drive when QB Nicely threw an INT and MTSU regained possession at the Akron 32 yard line. MTSU got the ball all the way down to the 2 yard line where they had to settle for a field goal, taking a 17-0 lead. On the very next snap from scrimmage, Nicely forced another pass that was picked off by MTSU's RS freshman corner Singletary who returned it to the 14. But on 3rd down Kilgore's pass floated into the hands of Akron's DB for an interception. In the first half, the Blue Raider defense held the Zips to just 2 first downs and 81 yards ( 52 of which came on a final hail mary to end the half )

MTSU controlled the first half but Akron was not out. Just 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter, the Zips got the big play they were looking for on a 53 yard TD pass to Wiley who got behind the coverage. Akron forced a 3-n-out and their offense took over with good field position. The Zips converted for a Touchdown in just 6 plays when Nicely hit Brown for a 36 yard TD pass, and just like that it was a 3 point game; 17-14. The game changing play IMO happened on the ensuing drive when MTSU faced 3rd and 10 at their own 20 yard line. As Kilgore tried to read the defense, an Akron linebacker had an open sack, but Kilgore shed the tackle, scrambled out and found the RS Freshman Collis back at the line of scrimmage, who got the ball and ran for just enough to grab the first down. The play turned out to be so important because MTSU continued down the field to the 40 yard line where their drive was haulted, but MTSU was able to use the field position to put Akron inside their own 20 three straight drives, and the Zips couldn't even get past the 30. It looked like MTSU put the game to rest when middle LB Carmichael picked off an Akron pass on 3rd down with 1:20 to go, but Akron got one last shot at their own 20 with 26 seconds left. In just two plays Akron had put themselves inside the MTSU 45 yard line with 14 seconds to go, but were stopped on their next two plays, and the Zips lined up for a desperation 60 yard field goal to tie that fell way short.

Kilgore and Cunningham led the team with Kilgore going 12-23 for 185 yards for 1 TD and a pick, and Cunningham carrying 28 times for 70 yards and a TD plus 44 yards receiving. But it was the MTSU D that deserves the credit for this 'W'. MTSU improves to 8-3 and returns home for a season finale at home vs Kent State.

14. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

just got home. Hopping online now

15. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Couldn't tell ya I never buy :D

Yours is so expensive because it's imported. We like to support local business in KY.

We have good better best just like everywhere else though.

16. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Big win Steamer

• Like Like x 1
  17. Steamer43

sure was, thanks

18. Steamer43

19. Bl0ndeRedHead

Where did I say mine was expensive? I was just making a jab that our shit is 10,000x better. I get quite the deal, bein right next door to Cali

20. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

New Mexico wins again!

Since stepping in under center, senior QB Ben Holbrook has played very well. Today was the best game of the year for any NM QB. nearly 300 yards and 4 TDs while completing nearly 60% of his passes. Holbrook found his favorite target in the exciting freshman Jordan Taylor and Taylor went off for 5 grabs, 131 yards with 3 scores. Senior captain Ty Kirk hauled in 4 balls for 133 yards and a touchdown also. Thompson had a tough day on the ground, only averaging 2.3 yards per attempt but did enough to help the team win.

The defense played very good, totalling 5 sacks, 2 ints and a big sack fumble recovery return TD by big Dick Dugine.

Its a big win with a lot of recruits in attendance and being the 3rd win of the year, the Lobos stll have a shot to finish in the middle of the conference

21. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

We're playing in 30.

22. Steamer43

Situation: You guys are about to play and Bl0ndes going to play his game now. Galt doesn't have the green light to adv for recruiting on his bye week. No response on here or via text but hasn't even been 24 hours since adv

23. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I dont think blonde and I will realistically be able to play until monday most likely. I say give him some time we straight up bull rushed this week.

24. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Well, 24 hours is supposed to be the deadline for users vs cpu or bye but I'd wait atleast until tomorrow afternoon or whatever is convenient for you before the night shift gets in.

25. Bl0ndeRedHead

Goddamnit I wanna see if I get these recruits