WEEK 13 2013 NOW OPEN

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Jan 19, 2011.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

No GBN vs GBN

Deadline 1/21

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

THE OWLS ENFORCE DON'T ASK DON'T TELL POLICY...

[​IMG]

NOT RECOMMENDED​

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Thanks for hooking me up. I got tied up with work and couldn't follow through. Still - we need a little bounce!

4. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

Kent State vs Akron this week

5. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

LOL DJ I'm on the road this week (see my post in the scheduling thread). Let me know what time works best for you tomorrow night. Thanks!

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish defeats DJ 14-7. Not much offense in this one as both teams struggled a bit in their final game of the regular season.

FYI - I have packed the ps3 up. Roady you have the authority to advance tomorrow morning. I'll be on a plane early in the AM.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Ohio still poses a formidable foe, but clean living and a healthy dose vitamin Q prevails as Miami dishes out some payback to the Bobcats. Ohio did their usual hijinx of playing way above their heads, but this time they brought out a new secret weapon. Bendable rules! I'll explain later, but you'll love it.

Anyway, Miami finally catches a break in Athens as CB Allen Veazie gets a 29 yards TAINT to change the game. Dat U's offense finds some rythem, and is able to wear down the the Ohio D. The Redhawks nail down thier 10th win of the season by a score of 49-25. The last TD we scored was running it up, and it feels good to say that, after the new bullshit EA tried to pull.

I'm out early in the morning, so I'll log on now and advance.