Week 13 2014 Now Open - Deadline = 3.1.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Feb 27, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 13 Now Open

Deadline = March 1, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

No GBN v. GBN this week.

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

W Mich 47 - Northern Illy 35

Once again W Mich has to fight out of a hole they dug early in the 1st going down 14-0 but ever resilliant they fight back to win!

Passing ATT Comp Yards TD Int

Tyler Gabbert 34 21 286 2 5

Rushing ATT Yards TD Long

Tyler Gabbert 12 66 2 21
    Tom Johnson 12 36 2 10
    Dareyon Chance 14 32 0 8

Receiving Catches Yards TD Long

Dominic Smith 5 108 1 70
    Scott Williamson 3 54 0 36
    Kenny McDonald 3 30 0 21
    Dareyon Chance 2 23 0 18
    Tom Johnson 3 18 0 9
    Jermaine Smith 1 17 1 17

Northern Illys Stats

Passing ATT Comp Yards TD Int

Carlos Manning 14 7 113 0 1
    DaRon Brown 15 9 96 0 0

Rushing ATT Yards TD Long

Gilbert Hunter 18 206 4 63

Coach notes and Quotes:

"As you can see Hunter had a great game ou run D needs some help we gave up big runs"

"Look to get a committment from some recruits we had at the game we will see and we need to leave a few spots open for a few under the radar guys we are working on for the off season."

"Our guys have nothing to lose and everything to gain in the MAC Champ game with Bowling Green we look to play with a chip on our shoulder and pull off the upset"

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Don't forget the 66-6 thrashing in the regular season for motivation.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Temple will be playing Monday morning.

Commish, sorry about the loss. I don't know how we missed each other. I got on psn about 10:15pm and sent ya a message saying to hit me up on AIM. Said you had been off for 3 hrs so I just figured you were running late, too. Sucks to miss out on what has been very competitive games.

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Yea my guys hold the grudge, I am kinda glad you blew them up like that thats how I got my Job. Without the 66-6 win the old coach might have still been there and me looking for a job.

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Haha was just messing with ya is all. Being your first user game in a new dynasty I expct you to want to prove yourself.. no need for motivation. Great comeback to my joke btw well played I laghed. Should be a fantastic title game your team has som nice players on it. Again really glad to have a great personality and quality gamer aboard...best of luck to you the rest of the ncaa 11 game in gbn

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Oh this story is getting really old.

Miami U vs. Ohio for The Battle of the Bricks. They bring their A game, we bring the practice squad.

Senior day ends on a sad note as Ohio converts a 4th and 10 with a 22 TD yard pass to win 34-31. Ohio was its usual high pressure bringing, teflon runner busting, sickening clutch self. The Redhawks revert to their stone fingered catching, wildly inconsistant passing, and unsure handed tackling profile. Willie Culpepper dropped 3 passes, two were wide open way past the nearest defender balls that would have won the game. The defense dropped 3 sure interceptions on the final two scoring drives. I only needed one of them to win.

We turn all our attention to money, hoes, and clothes for my incoming recruits. Next year we hope to bounce back and regain some swagger.

8. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

No worries I wasn't on PSN I checked AIM and didn't see you on there so I figured something came up. I will get my game in tonight.

9. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Temple plays a really nice game against Buffalo in all phases. Even forced to punt return fumbles and took one for a TD. I'm really getting attached to some of these younger guys. Gonna be hard to leave them after games like this. 52-7 Temple.

10. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish survives EA cheese thanks to Akron's horrible kicker in tripple overtime. Kent St.'s defense seems to have lost its heart after falling to Sox's gators and tackling is simply too much for them to do. Williams struggled with Akron's BNR blitz coverage all game long leading to several turnovers. However, in the end he scrambled his way out of enough messes to pick up the victory.