Week 13 2014

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Dec 21, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Should be the last week of user games.

Welcome to Week 13!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6) ===============
    Last week, Eastern Michigan lost 59-42 against Kent State (9-1).
    This week, the Eagles travel to West Point to face the #8 Army Black Knights (11-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Eastern Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) MLB Marcus Lewis has committed to Kent State
    - (***) P Jeremy Thomas has committed to Western Michigan

=============== #13 Idaho Vandals (10-1) ===============
    Last week, Idaho won 66-41 against Fresno State (7-3).
    This week, the Vandals travel to Birmingham to face the UAB Blazers (4-7).
    In recruiting news, the following Idaho targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*) CB Kyle Little has committed to Idaho

=============== #17 Kent State Golden Flashes (9-1) ===============
    Last week, Kent State won 59-42 against Eastern Michigan (5-6).
    This week, the Golden Flashes will host Western Kentucky (7-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Kent State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Micah Harrison has committed to Kent State
    - (***) MLB Marcus Lewis has committed to Kent State
    - (*****) WR Greg Riley has committed to Alabama

=============== Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (7-4) ===============
    Last week, Western Kentucky lost 63-38 against Western Michigan (8-2).
    This week, the Hilltoppers travel to Kent to face the #17 Kent State Golden Flashes (9-1).

=============== UAB Blazers (4-7) ===============
    Last week, UAB won 49-9 against Mid Tenn State (3-8).
    This week, the Blazers will host #13 Idaho (10-1).

=============== #8 Army Black Knights (11-0) ===============
    Last week, Army won 59-44 against UL Lafayette (3-7).
    This week, the Black Knights will host Eastern Michigan (5-6).
    In recruiting news, the following Army targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) CB George Blankenship has committed to Army

=============== #14 Western Michigan Broncos (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Western Michigan won 63-38 against Western Kentucky (7-4).
    This week, the Broncos travel to Jonesboro to face the Arkansas State Red Wolves (8-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Western Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) P Jeremy Thomas has committed to Western Michigan

=============== Arkansas State Red Wolves (8-3) ===============
    Last week, Arkansas State lost 28-19 against Utah State (9-3).
    This week, the Red Wolves will host #14 Western Michigan (8-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Arkansas State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) MLB Eric Clifford has committed to Houston
    - (***) RT Ryan Lake has committed to Texas Tech
    - (***) RT Sean Underwood has committed to Arkansas State

=============== #15 Utah State Aggies (9-3) ===============
    Last week, Utah State won 28-19 against Arkansas State (8-3).
    This week, the Aggies are idle.

=============== UL Monroe Warhawks (6-5) ===============
    Last week, UL Monroe won 38-31 against Louisiana Tech (4-6).
    This week, the Warhawks travel to Lafayette to face the UL Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (3-7).
    In recruiting news, the following UL Monroe targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) LE Cody Tucker has committed to UL Monroe

=============== Mid Tenn State Blue Raiders (3-8) ===============
    Last week, Mid Tenn State lost 49-9 against UAB (4-7).
    This week, the Blue Raiders travel to Columbia to face the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-8).
    In recruiting news, the following Mid Tenn State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) MLB Ricky Nixon has committed to Mid Tenn State
    - (***) QB Chris Fuqua has committed to Mid Tenn State

=============== UL Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (3-7) ===============
    Last week, UL Lafayette lost 59-44 against Army (11-0).
    This week, the Ragin' Cajuns will host UL Monroe (6-5).
    In recruiting news, the following UL Lafayette targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*) CB Kyle Little has committed to Idaho
    - (***) LE Mike Mays has committed to Houston
    - (***) QB Nate Brothers has committed to BYU
    - (***) LE John Garrison has committed to Notre Dame
    - (****) LT Josh Lee has committed to UL Lafayette

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Fuggin MTSU still killin it on the recruiting trail... from my perspective at least.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DirtycashDylan

I have a soft commit from, dare I say, the best prospect to enroll in a H4Y school.

4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Uh oh. You got this kid locked down or is it gonna come down to the wire?

5. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

he's juco... doesn't count

6. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

[​IMG]

The high-flying Vandals came into Birmingham, Alabama expecting the dressy sport coats to roll over and play dead. They didn't. After a methodical touchdown drive for the Vandals, UAB stud RB Dan Andrews broke several tackles and took it to the house, sparking a raucous redneck crowd into 'over-rated' chants. From there, the Vandal offense would (to their standards) struggle, and the defense would play pathetically. UAB ground out the clock and made amazing play after amazing play, several on 3rd and long, to put the Blazers in exactly the kind of position they wanted. After coming up with an interception in the endzone, the Blazers had the ball up 28-17 with 4 minutes left in the quarter. The Vandals, however, were not done. Heisman favorite Bryan Sixmore led an aerial attack that quickly carved up the Blazer defense, scoring the next 24 points of the game. Vandals win 41-28. I know this write up sucks, but I'm tired and this laptop is almost dead.

UABIdaho
    1st Downs2424
    3rd down efficiency72.7342.86
    4th down efficiency00
    Total Yards572518
    Passing254323
    Completion Attempts14 - 2622 - 31
    Yards Per Pass9.7710.42
    Rushing

Rushing Attempts2321
    Yards Per Rush3.74.57
    Turnovers41
    Fumbles Lost20
    Interceptions Thrown21
    Possession15:1616:44

First Quarter
    06:14TDIdahoRichard Reese LE #5 0 yard pass from Bryan Sixmore QB #6

06:01TDUABDan Andrews HB #28 94 yard kick return TD

03:49FGIdahoDion Brink K #9 24 yard field goal

Second Quarter
    07:06TDUABDan Andrews HB #28 2 yard rush

03:24TDIdahoRashad Carrington HB #47 5 yard pass from Bryan Sixmore QB #6

Third Quarter
    07:07TDUABJackie Williams WR #81 74 yard pass from Spencer Harris QB #8

05:13TDUABJerry Williams HB #35 5 yard rush

01:08TDIdahoThomas Smith WR #14 7 yard pass from Bryan Sixmore QB #6

00:30TDIdahoShawn Calhoun HB #42 2 yard rush

Fourth Quarter
    05:17TDIdahoMarcus Black TE #89 2 yard pass from Bryan Sixmore QB #6

01:17FGIdahoDion Brink K #9 44 yard field goal
    as

7. DirtycashDylan

juco sophomore, so he's probably the best recruit in this class.
    maybe you'll luck out and not have to face him.

8. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Dammit...Only cuz I didn't land my 5 star. He committed to Alabama this week. I was tied with them at 100% going into this week but i finished 2nd. I threw everything including the kitchen sink at him.

9. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Shit, I'm still happy to land 3*'s at Army.

10. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

3 stars are definitely the core, but 4 stars are the difference makers on the field. I have two 4-stars, my TE and one of my DE's and those two are nasty good.

11. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Yeah I've signed 4 4 stars total, 2 a couple of seasons ago and two this season. Got a 4* qb and wr two years ago and a 4* RB and wr this season. Redshirting the qb and I'm really excited about him. With Sixmore probably winning the Heisman, hopefully I can parlay that into a 4 star qb in the next class. I'd love to find some 4* linemen but there just hasn't been any decent chance for me yet. Last season I committed my entire recruiting effort to nothing but linemen. Got nothing but 3*s and i was happy with that. Hard not to chase those sexy wideouts but theyre a dime a dozen. Most are Redshirting this year so hopefully I can get solid in the trenches pretty soon. Signed a beast of a Juco tackle to handle Adam fartface from Kent St for the next two seasons.

12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

GG last night Full Moon...like most my games this season, I just made stupid plays in bad spots. Disappointed in my year at 4-8. I actually thought this could be my year to win the West. There is always next year. Now go represent the West and kick Army's ass in the CCG (no offense Hammer)

13. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

ULL - 63
    ULM - 56

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ULL squeaks out a victory as QB Josh Wright has career day

It was a shoot-out till the end in Lafayette, however the Ragin' Cajuns made it out victorious, with large amounts of luck along the way. The game started with the Cajuns going on a very quick 3 and out. ULM capitalized by scoring on the ensuing possession to go up 7-0. After this each team scored on every possession they had to leave the game at 21-21 with 20 seconds to go in the first half. with 9 seconds remaining ULM heaved it to WR King who took it 73 yds as my secondary literally just watched him run by (video in the link). This put ULM up by 7 going into the break and leaving coach snoopy absolutely furious on the sidelines. after seeing some of the worst defense I have ever seen in NCAA, coach snoopy looked to put injured star safety Steve Kane into the game to try and do something to stop the passing attack. It didn't really do much. The third quarter was kind to the Cajuns as they started to pull away thanks to a couple fumbles, 1 forced by sacking the QB the other on a kickoff. This helped give the Cajuns a 14 point lead that they would enjoy for a good part of the rest of the game. The Cajun D forced another fumble on a screen play that seemed to develop poorly. Stud LB Jacob Skinner scooped and scored to help keep ULL 14 points up. It was looking good for the Cajuns until freshman HB Titus Cox put the ball on the ground, once again, when the Cajuns looked like they were going to score again to seal it up. ULM took the ball drove down and scored to knot it all up. The Cajuns and Josh Wright responded again driving the field and scoring on a strike to WR Ben Cole, giving Wright his 8th TD pass on the day. ULM was given the ball back and was able to drive with relative ease, getting the ball down to the 15 with about 20 seconds remaining. ULM looked to the endzone trying to get the tying TD yet didnt see Freshman safety Jared Johnson who picked the throw sealing the victory for the Cajuns. Great game AJS, I had to get pretty lucky with those turnovers to get by you

Player of the Game
    ULL QB Josh Wright 23-32 452 yards 8 TDs 0 INTs 71% comp 273.0 qb rtg 6 carries for 29 yards

Honorable Mention
    ULL HB/Slot/WR Sean Parham 6 receptions 116 yards 3 TDs
    ULL WR Babatunde Simmons 5 receptions 147 yards 3 TDs
    ULL CB Kory Roberts 10 total tak 6 solo 4 atk 2 defl
    ULL OLB Jacob Skinner 7 total taks 5 solo 2 atk 3 tfl 1 fum rec 1 TD

ULM QB Kyle McKinney 30-42 528 yards 5 TDs 1 INT
    ULM HB Centarius Donald 22 carries for 126 yards 2 TDs
    ULM WR Eric King 8 receptions for 208 yards and 2 TDs

[​IMG]

Video link - http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_us...AC469&dynid=21471&sku=662A0001&sid=4&wknum=12

14. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Tough year for ULM.

15. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Good game snoop. I was feeling good there for a sec. Then turned the ball over a bunch of times in the 2nd half. Even had a chance to tie it up at the end but great pick on the goal line to end the game.

16. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

#8 Army Stays Unbeaten
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Army kicked and held EMU to a 3 and out. Shortly thereafter at the 6:40 mark Brady Earnhardt found an alley and got upfield 49 yards to strike first for Army.
    Army would then score on their next possession to stretch the lead to 14 and the Black Knights would not look back. Eastern Michigan never did abandon the run and both of their scores came on rushes. Army took a 28-14 lead into halftime and held EMU scoreless in the second half due to some very hard hitting D. The Army D forced 3 turnovers (2 fumbles, 1 int). Army DT Joel Cox picked up a scoop and score in the third to give Army some late game breathing room.
    Army spent most of the game on the ground and QB Brunetti was hardly used late, ended up going 12-17 for 220yds 2TD 0INT. HB Brady Earnhardt got most of the workload on the ground going for 152yds 2TD on 15 carries in the snow. On Defense Army's Jonathon Nichols recorded 10 tackles and forced 2 fumbles in what will most likely be a defensive conference player of the week showing. With the win Army clinches the East and will face off with Idaho in 2 weeks for the conference crown.​

17. DirtycashDylan

WKU 59​
    KENT 55​
    The score is misleading as the outcome was never really in doubt. He ran in a TD from the 1 with :01 left in the game to get a little pride back.​
    GG ... get better Qwon​

• Like Like x 1
  18. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah that was after DirtyCash scored with 45 seconds left after I failed an onside kick...Nice try douche...