Week 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

#1 Florida vs. #19 South Carolina​
    #2 Texas vs. #18 Georgia Tech
    #7 Auburn vs. Tulsa​
    #10 Georgia vs. Kentucky​
    #11 Oklahoma vs. Ole Miss​
    #15 Iowa vs. Michigan​
    User Game of the Week: #3 Ohio State @ #7 Wisconsin

2. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

Iowa Notches Another Close Win.
    Iowa would pull out on a 14-0 run with a Rudock to Wilson 5 yard touchdown catch and a 4 yard Bullock run. Michigan would score a field goal late in the 2nd half. Michigan would go to score 18 points to open up the second half. But Iowa would rally back with another Jake Rudock pass to Tevaun Smith for a 37 yard score. Mich would go on to another field goal, but Iowa would again answer right back with Rudock hooking up with Martin Manly for a 83 yard score, sadly Robinson would miss another point after attempt. Michigan would again score another 3 points to tie the game. With only a handful of seconds on the game clock Jake Rudock would go outta the game for an injury. Alex Hill would come in and throw a perfect pass to Martin Manly for a 48 yard score. Coach VanWesten would try and get ahead with a 2 point conversion. Hills pass would be high for receiver Hillyer. Iowas defense would hold strong at the end of the game again.​
    Offensive Player of the Game:
    Rudock.jpg
    Jake Rudock- 21/32 331 yards 3 touchdowns.
    Defensive Player of the Game:
    Collins.jpg
    Marcus Collins: 5 tackles 1 sack​
    Next Week
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Down Goes Fraizer
    Well after starting the game on fire breaking huge runs and throwing 9 for 9 for 278 and 2 scores Frazier gets his ribs broken and is out for 5 weeks basically for the rest of the year. Its possible he will be back for the bowl game. The question is will Coach Limbo pull the red shirt of of one of his Phenom Freshmen or tough it out with one QB....time will tell..
    ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 26 19.20.jpg ScreenHunter_04 Sep. 26 19.21.jpg ScreenHunter_05 Sep. 26 19.22.jpg
    Has Frazier done enough to bring home the Heisman or will he be over taken.....

4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

damn Fred Limbo that sucks. Will be interesting to see how that impacts his Heisman campain

5. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Trick Washington only running once is surprising webbs6212 he always takes off against me

6. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

My computer has been down lately, so sorry for not posting much, just tough to do a lot of stuff without a computer. Anyway, I wanted to be sure and congratulate Rekkapryde for his win in our game tonight. I'll let him post the game summary, but we couldn't stop him from getting big plays when he needed them on the option and his d was pesky all game long. Hopefully I'll still have a chance for a rematch in the Big 12 championship game. I never like to lose, but at least some of the pressure is off now with my first defeat. Congrats man.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

The streak is over! Haha congrats on that feat though man, it was quite the run

8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Buckeyes Exact Revenge!
    The No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes avenged their sole conference loss from last season, beating the No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers 49-24. OSU was propelled by their defense, who intercepted opposing quarterback Bart Houston four times, twice taking them back for touchdowns. Senior cornerback Bradley Roby led the charge with two interceptions of his own. His second broke the school record for interceptions in a season.

"It's an honor to be recognized at a school with so much history," said Roby, who is considered a candidate for the Thorpe Award, given to the nation's best defensive back. "But we can't get caught up with individual awards or goals. There's one goal and it's been that one goal from day one. Get back to the championship. Win the championship."

No one knows that goal better than quarterback Braxton Miller. The reigning Heisman Trophy winner has seen his workload limited this season, allowing other players to step into the spotlight. But in crucial moments this season, the Buckeye's have turned to #5, and that was again evident today. Miller was featured as a runner, scoring twice on the ground while playing turnover-free football as a passer.

"After last year's crushing loss, we just wanted to come back here and let out some frustration," said the senior quarterback.

Despite beating the Buckeyes last season, Wisconsin was looking for some revenge as well. Due to a tie in conference record, and confusing conference rules, it was the Buckeyes, and not the Badgers, that were invited to the Big Ten title game. The Buckeyes won that game and moved on to the national championship. They will have a chance to do the same this year, but will have to beat Michigan first in their annual finale.

"Growing up in Ohio, The Game is everything," said freshman receiver Michael Baker, who had a 75-yard momentum-shifting touchdown reception against the Badgers. "I can't wait to be apart of it next weekend."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good game Glen Cieske I dropped connection with 5 minutes left, up 35-24 with the ball in the red zone. We agreed to sim the rest of the game and my team padded the score a bit, but it was a good close contest and without the two pick-sixes could have been very different

• Like Like x 1