Week 13 2015 Now Open - Deadline = 4.02.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Holla at your boy! Week 13 - no GBN this week, but everyone is lining up a spot in the bowls.

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Thanks Roady. No GBN v. GBN this week.

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Your welcome. I hope you don't mind I did this. You had said all but our game was done, and while I was a bit drowsy to start my game vs. Sox, I was wide awake afterwards. Plus, I was selfish. I know tonight will be difficult for me to play my game and just staying up later was my best option to finish my week.

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Miami travels to hostile territory to face arch rival, the Ohio Bobcats. Since this is the season ending, we knew EA would be up to it's usual bag o'trick for the Bobcats, they did not disappoint.

While I thought Bowling Green had a formidable pass rush, Ohio has one of the most talent D-Lines I've seen. The were knocking balls out of the sky, even when the replay shows their hands didn't touch the ball.

Miami got a 10-0 lead early with a scoring pass to O Shea Jackson and a 47 boot from Ted Nugent. On their second drive John Coltraine was injured and lost for the game. That meant only Charlie Murphy and Russell Simmons were in the backfileld. So Jack Black put the team on his shoulders and tried to carry the offense.

Ohio took the lead after a ridiculous INT. After Black released the ball he was blindsided. Apparently the aftershock of the hit knocked the ball off it's trajectory and sent it floating helplessly to the fat little arms of the waiting Ohio DT. Anyway, it was 14-10 at the half.

Both teams traded TDs and shanked FGs in the third and it's going down to the wire. Jack Black was hot in the 4th and he picked apart the D for a 1 yard TD strike to Russell Simmons. 24-21. There was still over a minute left, which was plenty of time for EA to poon me. But Issac Hayes yoked down the Ohio QB for a sack. On 3rd and long, Ohio went for it all. But Robert Cray leaped between the WR and another DB for a game clinching interception.

Dat U escapes with a hard fought victory against a team that played almost as well as Bowling Green. In spite of not everyone being a 93 speed guy.

Now we wait to see what the Bowl Committee says.

5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

EMU's shot at a bowl game has been dashed by in-state rival CMU. It was tight game the whole way but EMU just couldn't stop the CMU run game. Their HB went for 200+ with just over 9 YPC with only 1 going for a huge gain. The rest were just chunks of yards.

Still though, 7-5 has to be considered a significant success and great first step. With byes to end out the year, we will hit the recruiting trail to see if we can snag any other prospects and eagerly await kickoff of next season.

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

The Broncos go down to UCF and make ez work of the knights. 56-28 ib a offensive break out.

1st Half was dominated by Kenny MacD, he was a unstoppable pozest wr catching 2 TDs and 233yds in the game most of those in the 1st half. Offense was doing very well and we even got a score out of our D. 28-14 Half.

2nd half Tom "hitman" Jackson son of Samual L Jackson goes karzy....scoring 2 tds He had 121 and 3td for the game., Olsen the QB was a leader the whole game throwing for 456 on 52 att 3tds and 3 picks. 56-28 final

Coach Notes and Quotes:

"Looking forward to playing Sox and hit BG team in the mac title game we hope to do better than last year where we got shlacked"

"Next year is looking great for our team we loose no major straters and return some nice young talent"

7. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

done with week 14