Week 13 2016 Now Open - Deadline = 6.06.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Week 13 is open for business. I didn't think to check who is playing who, because I'm not used to all this power.

I'll bump it when we're done.

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Miami wins its finale for the Battle For The Bricks versus hated rival Ohio. What a difference a week makes. This week the Redhawks had injured Jack Black under center and he throws for 500+ yards in a 44-31 victory, including 67 yard TD pass to Dave Chapelle on our first offensive play.

Ohio kept it close with not one but two fumble returns for TDs. One was an 83 yarder by DT Tra Holt. After missing the onside kick after his touchdown, Holt would help extend the game clinching drive by giving us a face mask penatly when he made a 3rd and 10 tackle.

Dat U now clings to a slim chance for a bowl selection...

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Sox/Radio please get your games in. I'm away from home this morning but i'll advance later today when I return.

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Thankfully, I'm not one of the slackers. Roady will put a cap it dat ass boyz if you be slippin'. Just sayin'

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Haha I did mine at 1pm

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Roady advanced during my game. To him I say: "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You". I was in the middle of a thrashing that ended up being a 70-21 ass-whipping by CMU. With the sim I made out with a respectable 10-pt loss.

In all seriousness I tried to play yesterday but the dynasty kept freezing at 99%. I was downloading InFamous at the time so I guess that's what the prob was.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I'm glad I could help you out. When I jumped on, I didn't see that you were online or I would held off. I had the screen up for a while as I was in and out of the room, and I came back to do recruiting to find you there and I thought "oh snap" he's gonna kill me.

Glad I didn't have to clap the chrome on this one.

8. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

"Glad I didn't have to clap the chrome on this one."

You are like no other Roady that is some funny stuff there

• Like Like x 1