Week 13, 2019

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Alabama vs. Georgia​
    Michigan vs. Iowa​
    #1 Texas vs. Missouri​
    #4 Ga Tech vs. Pitt​
    #5 Notre Dame vs. Wake Forest​
    #6 Oklahoma vs. Tamu​
    #8 Florida State vs. Maryland​
    #19 Northwestern vs. #24 Nebraska​
    #20 UNC vs. NC State​
    #20 Florida vs. #21 South Carolina​

• Like Like x 1
  2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

FSU survives a scare vs Maryland, maintains 9 game win streak - 35-31.

The defense gave up a season high 291 yards rushing on the ground, something to worry about moving forward into post conference play for FSU. They will not be playing in the ACC Championship game but still have an outside look into a BCS Bowl Bid, that could be solidified with a win on the road vs Florida next week. QB Tyler Swain ran all over the 'Noles for 134 yards and his tailback Ray Wilkerson ran for 120 "absolutely unacceptable" to Coach Macc's standards. Option QBs often give his defense fits and today was the worst of the year.

The passing offense was dismal at best throughout the majority of the game but scored and moved chains when it needed to. Freshman TE Darren Heyward has stepped up and taken a huge role on the team this year 7 catches for 157 yards today and some big time 3rd down conversions that had he dropped or not gotten to, would've likely been the end for FSUs chance to claw back, going down late.

Patrick Dunbar had a 14 tackle, 7TFL 2FF performance proving to be among the nations most feared linebackers. He was a man possessed out there this afternoon and seemed like he couldn't miss making a play. One of his few misses, came on a QB scramble where he was the last man who could've made the tackle but could not wrap up the elusive Swain who scampered down field for 6. Chip Mitchell had a 2touchdown day on 4 catches for 149 yards.

Next week the Noles travel to the Swamp where it should be another classic.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

BTW,
    Iowa State vs. Ohio State in the big dance Sunday! It's on Buckeyes! You looked good against your 15 seed but we killed the 7 seed, and we weren't even as hot as we can be from 3. Should be an awesome game!

• Like Like x 1
  4. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

cyhiphopp i'm on the Hurricane trail! GO ISU! Love me some PSU transfer Chris Babb.

5. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Spayer419 It's just on CJTHA1 I believe....from all of those who played their game last week at least. CJ we go week 14 when is a good time for you to play tonight/tommorrow?? Monday is lookin busy for me

6. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Had a charity event yesterday but ill be able to get my game in today. LongGONE24 im going be busy most of today and tomorrow. How does Tuesday sound??

7. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Tuesdays cool jus name a time after 2pm east.

8. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Spayer419 anyone whose still in certainly would've played by now....72 hrs after Fri morning adv. Can you adv it when you've got a minute today plz?

9. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

How's Tuesday around 5:30 pm sound

10. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Sounds good to me bro.

• Like Like x 1
  11. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Beuler..... Beuler....... Beuler........................

• Like Like x 1