Week 13 Announcement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Week 12 Announcement

With the program in jeopard the West Virginia Mountaineers hire Coach Masler to turn things around.

"Such talent on this team, I don't see how we have 5 losses." he commented. "I look forward to a good ending to this season."

Im quite excited to be in this league. Hope I have some great games with you guys and thanks for having me in.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Are we in week 13? I don't even remember week 12. Can someone see if I missed any games? Last one I remember was a bye week. No access to my 360 till tomorrow night, probably pretty late.

Oh and welcome to the league Masler. Good to see we have some fresh blood in this league.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Thanks, and its 12, that was a typo lol.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah you missed week 12 but won your game.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sorry I missed week 12. I had no idea we even advanced. Glad to see I won my game at least.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Welcome aboard Masler, now we can get the WVU/VT rivalry going. Glad to have you.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Welcome Masler, as you can see your guys beat me earlier this season. I'm gonna try to dig up that highlight so you can see because it was probably the most amazing non-cheese CPU play I have ever seen with time remaining to win the game.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

does that mean you are out for revenge papa? lol

9. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Lol not really but kinda. Like I said that was probably the best play I have ever seen the CPU pull off. I have uploaded it on EA Sports World. Its called Game-Winning Dump-Pass if you wanna look it up. Or you can search for my profile.