Week 13: Bears vs Lions

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ferocious, Jan 4, 2013.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Hey AveryB, we got a division battle this week. I also sent you a yim message. Well Ill be good to roll today in the evenings and Sat or Sun well Im off and usually doing stuff for the wife around the house or shopping. But if you give me a heads up on when can you play Ill respond to you and see if its good or come up with a mutual time. You can reach me better via yim: ferociouszo or text: 9154912276. Thanx and looking forward to our game.

ZO

• Like Like x 1
  2. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

I can Saturday evening around 7pm est

• Like Like x 1
  3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Well it might have to be after the Packer game Avery. Was home all afternoon yesterday and all day today, but will be going to my bro-inlaw to watch the game. So hopefully you can play late today since u couldnt yesterday. Thnx

4. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

I know you already aware that I was working until 10:30. Pm est yesterday and I also work today. I will be home around 7pm est. I will be home waiting to here from you if decide if you want to complete our game

5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Well Just told you that Im watching the Packer game at my brothers house. The game if ur not aware starts at 6:30 est. so by the time it finishes and i get home. So ill be on tonight if ur up for it.

6. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Relax man... I'm just telling you I will be home at 7 and I'm not planning to go nowhere. So enjoy the game and if you feel like playing when you get home, give me a holler. LOL... It's not serious.

7. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Well it sounded serious by you saying at the end "If u decide to complete our game". But trust me its all good, And no hard feelings. Ill hit u up when I get home. Thnx

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Packer/Viking game starts at 8pm EST fellas. Just an FYI..

AveryB
    ferocious

• Like Like x 1
  9. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Im home if ur up to play our game!!! Hit u up on yim also.