1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

week 13 Bills @ Titans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Jan 19, 2011.

1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Hey SRC, whats up bro, here is my availibility for the upcoming OMFL week, pretty simple and hope we can fit a game in.

Wednesday till Saturday: 3pm eastern till 9pm eastern
    Emergency Day(Sunday): All day

I am willing to stay up late for a game if we cant get a time squared away in my open times if we agree at least 24 hours ahead of time. The latest i will start a game thou is 11pm eastern. Hit me back here and ill keep a eye out for you on AIM.

2. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Hey Ox, tonight and tomorrow are pretty hectic for me, but on Friday night should be fine anytime between that 3 to 9pm window.

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

ok, lets shoot for 8-9 pm on friday if that works for you. Ill check back in tommorow.

4. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Yeah, 8pm eastern on Friday is fine for me, i'll see you then.

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i got off early, and im home now, i can play between now and 5 if you want, if not, ill see you at 8pm eastern, i may be a little late but not by more than 15 mins, going out to eat around 630p tonight

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

hey magic man, im home now and ready to go, ill check here closer to 8 and im on AIM right now, you can get ahold of me their