Week 13 Broncos 30, Rams 27 F OT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Mar 29, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Week 13 Broncos 30, Rams 27 F OT

A big upset by the Broncos, playing the spoiler in this one. Seemed like so long ago that the Broncos had won 3 of their last 4 games right before stud QB Kelly James was sidelined after his first throw of the next game. With James out for 3 weeks, the Broncos fell into a tailspin, losing all three games he missed.

In his first game back, you couldnt ask for more from him. It also helps to have one of the best rushers in the omfl. Cant take away from what the Rams brought to the table as they led almost throughout.

The Rams took back the lead 27 to 24 with 39 seconds left to play. With 3 timeouts, the Broncos were able to drive down the field and tie the game even though they had little time on the clock.

Whichever team got the ball in OT would win i thought, luckily i got it and took advantage, Winning the game with a 49 yd Prater FG.

Maybe next year the game will adopt the new OT rules and we wouldve played on.

Good luck the rest of the year Cimmy, and in the Playoffs

Denver Stats:

K.James 19-26 231 yds TD INT
    K.Moreno 30 car 165yds 2 TDs
    L.Fitzgerald 7rec 120yds TD
    Z.Miller 4rec 68yds
    5 Receivers had 2 catches or more

St. Louis Stats:

M.Bulger 15-25 234 2TDs INT
    S.Jackson 11car 57yds
    J.Addai 9car 71yds TD
    M.Colston 6rec 133yds TD
    S. Rice Rec TD

TOTAL YARDS: DEN 382 Rams 351

FIRST DOWNS: DEN 20 RAMS 12

T.O.P. DEN 21:25 RAMS 13:31

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Great game man, thought I sealed it at the end, but no luck. I fell short on 2 FGs that I usually connect on, but didn't get the kicking meter maxxed out...disappointing...but GL nonetheless and if you face any of the teams I am fighting for playoff contention with please take them out (y)

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I miss one Broncos game all year and it is this one! Good job Sam, I am happy for you. Heard nothing but good things about you Chimmy. Can't wait to play you soon. I am sure you can't wait either when looking at my record. lol

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Ill try to beat them for ya