1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 13: Broncos Vs. Chiefs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

My Availability: Central Standard Time

Sunday: Anytime up until 9pm
    Monday: 7pm-9pm kickoff
    Tuesday: 7pm-9pm kickoff
    Wednesday: Anytime

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey man, sorry had a busy day today and wasn't able to connect. Tomorrow or Tuesday night at 9:00 pm central should hopefully work - just got to check on a couple things. I'll let you know ASAP.

3. BadaBing319

We may have to play this on Wednesday...I'll won't be getting home from work until 7:00 PM pacific time each of the next two nights and need to eat and get some family time in before hopping on the PS3.

You said anytime Wednesday works - how late could you start a game that night?

4. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I won't know until Tuesday if I'm working overtime on day shift or night shift for Wednesday and Thursday. If I get the night shift then I can play you late on Tuesday at your convenience. If I get stuck with the day shift, I'll still play you Tuesday Night but I'll need you to get on as soon as you can, maybe 8:15 PST-10:15CST. I'll be around. I'll get with you on AIM on Tuesday and we'll make it work on Tuesday, if not Wednesday.

5. BadaBing319

Yeah, I can get on for a game at 10:00 PM CST / 8:00 PM PST on Tuesday night - no problem. I won't be on AIM tomorrow as I'll be working then on the baseball field until 7:00 PM. However, you can text me to let me know the plan and I'll get back to you with a time that works for both of us...