Week 13: Broncos Vs. Chiefs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

My Availability: Central Standard Time

Sunday: Anytime up until 9pm
    Monday: 7pm-9pm kickoff
    Tuesday: 7pm-9pm kickoff
    Wednesday: Anytime

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey man, sorry had a busy day today and wasn't able to connect. Tomorrow or Tuesday night at 9:00 pm central should hopefully work - just got to check on a couple things. I'll let you know ASAP.

3. BadaBing319

We may have to play this on Wednesday...I'll won't be getting home from work until 7:00 PM pacific time each of the next two nights and need to eat and get some family time in before hopping on the PS3.

You said anytime Wednesday works - how late could you start a game that night?

4. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I won't know until Tuesday if I'm working overtime on day shift or night shift for Wednesday and Thursday. If I get the night shift then I can play you late on Tuesday at your convenience. If I get stuck with the day shift, I'll still play you Tuesday Night but I'll need you to get on as soon as you can, maybe 8:15 PST-10:15CST. I'll be around. I'll get with you on AIM on Tuesday and we'll make it work on Tuesday, if not Wednesday.

5. BadaBing319

Yeah, I can get on for a game at 10:00 PM CST / 8:00 PM PST on Tuesday night - no problem. I won't be on AIM tomorrow as I'll be working then on the baseball field until 7:00 PM. However, you can text me to let me know the plan and I'll get back to you with a time that works for both of us...