Week 13 Broncos vs. Chiefs

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by kdpnutter, Jan 2, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

rushers24

What will work for you? I am on pacific time so most likely it will have to be after 7 EST cause I don't get out of the aid station til 1600 here at the earliest.

2. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Anytime tonight should work. I should be online most of the night so send me a message when you get on or let me know a specific time you want to play on here.

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I am available and online right now.

4. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I'm on but it says on the console that I've been banned from the league as I went to rejoin....

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I dunno you would have to talk to Keller about that one, did he boot you from the league, or did you resign last time? If you got booted then you gotta have Keller re-invite you on it.

6. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Oh I think I got kicked last week so my opponent could play the CPU. Did not know I needed Keller to reinvite me. Not sure if Keller is around tonight. I won't be able to play tomorrow, so you can play the CPU if you wish.

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

It's up to you rush, I mean I don't wanna leave you high and dry I mean lol looking at my record odds of me getting a win are slim either way.

8. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Dude I lost to the CPU in back to back games earlier in the season and I was trying lol. I won't be beating anyone until I put some serious hours into the game. I have yet to adjust to the shityness that surrounds this years game lol. But yeah go ahead and play the CPU man.

9. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Lol I've lost to the cpu more times than I care to say.

10. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Maybe its just me, but I love this game. I think it plays very well.

11. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

My opinion, but I feel it plays worse than last years game and maybe the year before that.

- AI is terrible when it comes to blocking, just terrible. Usually my OL or blockers with either stand there and do nothing while a LB runs right by him, or they will hold the block for a second and the defender will do some animation and release from the block as soon as I'm running at full sprint through the hole

- Seems to be no separation from fast players to non fast players. No deep balls, and I've been caught from behind with Charles with DE's (Charles has 98 speed).

- Still can't run playaction and there are some PA's that are instant sacks

- Linebackers run around like corners with stupid speed

- QB's with slower releases takes FOREVER to throw the ball, and if there is a defender anywhere near him he will usually tuck the throw and get sacked

- Tackling and player animations don't hold a candle to NCAA

- They completely messed up the smart routing

- All the "new" features to franchise are not included in OF, and after 3 years of the same crap that was a big slap in the face. I mean we still can't even practice with our teams. That's a joke.

I think Madden 12 sucks ass. Only reason to play is to build up a team and to play competitively in the league. That aspect is always fun. But after the kickoff the fun stops for me.

12. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I do agree on quite a bit of your points rush, I mean especially last game vs. Keller and against Peech I saw how crazy the LB play was, Keller was able to just like fly through at the snap and boom be right in the backfield, and I mean I'm a running team and to not be able to run anything against him was just really frustrating.

My biggest pet peeve of this year's game, the draw plays..........omg they are like the most guarenteed plays in the book. I think Keller had like 3 against me that went for 20+ on like 3rd and 13 and like everyone was blocked and just tied up it was crazy. and I was in like a 2-3-6 so there was 7 guys in the box.

On a side not in our game it went to OT lol (yeah, I suck that bad) and I was able to win after a big INT by my LB. I was able to kick the FG to win it. I tried twice in regulation to hit from 59 and 64 but Prater came up short on both kicks (wind was against me but figured maybe he had the leg) I really got lucky in the game Moreno carried my offense and defensively Dumervil was all over the place, Baldwin had a good game for you as did Charles I believe. 16-13 was the final.

13. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I try to limit the draw plays - I only recall running 2 I believe. They are so overpowered its ridiculous. The 80 yard run by Spiller was a draw but some of those plays may have looked like draws when in reality they were just dive plays (I'm thinking of the one where Johnny White scored, for example)

14. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

rushers24 its all relative, though. I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but every game has its issues and Madden 11 had a lot more I think. When compared to previous Madden's, I feel like its a lot better. OL/DL play is vastly improved, I like the WR/DB interaction. I have no problems throwing deep, you just have to user the WR. PA is a huge issue for me, and QB releases tend to vary a lot. I think its ridiculous that Online Franchise sucks as much as it does. How long have we had Online Dynasty and its' full functionality? Forever. Having said that, this is the first Madden game I've bought in a while, and I don't really regret it one bit.