Week 13: Bucs (14) @ Panthers (17)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Week 13: Bucs (14) @ Panthers (17)

Panthers turn the ball over 6 times but still manage to win.

Panthers Improve to 8-4 beating the Bucs 17 to 14. This was a battle of Defenses.

1st. Quarter:
    It was all defense. Neither team managed to score. (0-0)

2nd Quarter:
    The Bucs stike first blood early in the quarter with a D.Ward 4 yard TD run. Delhomme had a rough game especially in the first half with 2 ints which I wouldn't say was his fault. The first was by Q.Black who managed to keep up with S.Smith in Man on Man coverage and the 2nd hit TE. J.King in the hands then bounced right to R.Hood. Quarter ends (7-0)

3rd Quarter: Panthers continued to turn the ball over some more with the Bucs snatching a couple one handed ints and recovering a J.King fumble, but Panthers manage it get the ball down to the goalline where they were stopped on 1st and 2ns down, but then Delhomme QB sneaked it to tie it up 7 to 7 and thats how the Quarter ended (7-7)

4th Quarter: Panther Defense stays strong keeping the Bucs limiting the Bucs to 5 for 15 on 3rd downs for the game. Then D.Williamd broke a 47 yard scamper for 6 and the Panthers take the lead. The Bucs had plenty of time left and they used it moving the ball down the field and eventually answering back with a TD of their own. J.Freeman found E.Royal on a 10 yard slant. Game was tied back up 14 -14. Panthers managed to move the ball with some playaction and some hard running setting up R.Lloyd for the Game winning 23 yard FG. Final Score: (14-17)

Great Game Winuvas. These 2 teams are going to have alot of hard fought battles over the next couple of seasons.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Not if I don't learn how to play some offense we won't. Good game though. If I can't score when you turn the ball over 6 times I don't deserve to win.