Week 13: Bucs @ Panthers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Week 13: Bucs @ Panthers

Win, I'm free during the day Saturday up until 4pm est or so. Other then that Monday and tuesday pretty much all day, since I'm supposedly off work. Hopefully I wont have to go in. Let me know what works for you.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Saturday early day or Monday after I get off work would work best. Here's two times we can shoot for:

Saturday: as early as possible, say 10 am central?
    Monday: After 2:30 pm central

Let me know if these work for you. I will know more about Saturday on Friday, so if Saturday turns out not so good for me, I'll let you know.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Both of those times should work. I'll get on after I get up on Saturday and see if we can play.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dumb question, but figured I'd ask: if we advance early Friday I could play from 2 pm central till about 6 pm central if you can play on Friday. After 6 pm I would have to negotiate with the significant other, but could play if you are able. If not, though, the other two days should be fine unless I note here otherwise.

Realized there is no question, so...can you play Friday? lol

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Just got home from my nieces birthday party. Can't play tonight, got to spend it with my women. Grandma just took the little one for the weekend, so GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GOOO!!!

We're suppose to get a butt load of snow lasting until sunday so I may be stuck at home with nothing to do tomorrow. I'll look for you in the morning.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay then. No biggie. I'll see you sometime Saturday at 10 am then. I'll need to get the game in before 3 pm central, as I have a Christmas party to attend. If for some reason we can't we'll fall back to Monday, I believe it was.