Week 13 : Carolina @ Seattle

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Week 13 : Carolina @ Seattle

Thursday, Friday after 9pm est is good for me.

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

let me get back to you on that. Friday night I am going to a conference, and Thursday I would like to watch the game, so maybe after the game?

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Yeah, completely forgot about the first NFLgame. If it ends before midnight (meaning actually ends or is out of control) on the east coast I'll definitely play, if not cpu sim will do.

4. gowazzucougs

So what is the plan for tomorrow, or are we simming the game?

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I've got a game to play @ 8pm est, then a game to play @ 11pm est... meaning I'll be up till midnight anyways, and by that time I'm sure the N)-Minnesota game will be over, so what the hell, might as well play a third game in one night.

Basis and I (my 11pm est game), are always on a party chat when we play, so just join it and I'll give you an update on when it looks like the game will be over so we can play our game.

6. gowazzucougs

I will try to come on tonight about 9 PST, this might just come down to my wife's mood. I have a played games Tuesday and Wednesday night, so I don't know if I can pull off a third night in a row. We will see.

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'm good with that, just give me some bit of a heads up. Chances are I won't stay online to much longer after midnight... maybe about 15 minutes if I don't see you on.