1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 13: Dolphins vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Josh Barnes, May 7, 2014.

1. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

DJDunn6

Wednesday - won't be free till around 9-930 cst
    Thursday - might be able to get a game in between 3:30 and 6:00 cst. I would not want to start a game after 6 due to the draft
    Friday - would be willing to start a game at 6cst or sometime after the draft.

I would prefer not to play during the draft, but if all else fails, I can rearrange the tv's so I can play and watch at the same time. Let me know what works best for you and we shall go from there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I can play any night this week between 8:30-11pm est start time I am up by 5 am and in bed by 11:30 pm the latest. I can't play earlier I coach my sons Little League team and we have practice tonight and games Thurs and Fri.

Josh Barnes

3. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

How does a 11est/10 cst start time sound for tonight? Going to a funeral visitation tonight and dinner after so 10 maybe the best for me.

4. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

What do you think about the 11est/10cst start time? I may be able to start sooner pending on when I get home so you can get in the bed a little earlier.

5. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

DJDunn6

I'm cool whenever man just hit me up

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sorry didn't see your response just got home from extra innings little league in the rain not fun, I am not going to be able to start that late tonight sorry. I am beat I get up at 5 am and I still have to get my son in bed and me a shower I am beat.

Josh Barnes

7. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

It's all good. Maybe we can figure something out for a late start time Friday night or something

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

If it rains and it's supposed to thurs or Friday I could play in the slot you listed 3:30-6 or before the draft Friday if my sons game is rained out. If not Friday night is good

Josh Barnes

9. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner