Week 13 Eagles @ Cowboys

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by GodsGiftWPS, Jan 28, 2013.

1. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

@Fish7718 When can you play. Tuesday & Thursday nights work best here.

2. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

3. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

my bad ya i can play sometime tonight give me a time

4. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

5. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

Lol I just said I can play tonight give me a time pal

6. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

You posted at 11:29pm last night saying that "i can play tonight". Pardon me for believing you meant the next night instead of the night you posted.

I get off work at 5pm CST, so anytime after that works.

7. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

12;29 est for me and cool lets shoot for 7 est

8. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

Cool...I'll be on.

9. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

I can play now if u can if not i can wait

10. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

Still at work for another 5 minutes. Will be home in about 30 minutes.

11. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

12. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

you ready to run?

13. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

14. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

DEFENSE

D.1.0 - Moving Players: On defense, shifting linebackers and the defensive line is permitted. However, if you move a individual defensive player manually before the snap you must control that player at the snap of the ball. This includes moving a player to cover an assignment.
    Constantly spreading or pinching your DL or LBs and 'showing blitz' falls under the rules for mixing up your playcalling. If for some reason one of your players doesn't line up correctly, you can move him to where he needs to be and make an additional switch and move. This is easy to spot from the offenses point of view and rarely happens (maybe once in every couple games).

D.2.0 - Blitzing: While blitzing is certainly a part of the game, please be realistic when doing so, and do not use it excessively. Any attempt to confuse the AI when blitzing is prohibited (ie. spreading your defensive line then shifting your LB's to create AI holes). This also falls under the rules for mixing up playcalling.

D.3.0 - Defensive Playcalling: Please call realistic defensive plays for the proper situation. Use a 4 or 5 DL set to stop the run and a 3 or 4 DL set to play the pass. There are formations in these games that allow for unrealistic results. Using the 3-3-5 or 1-5-5 to stop the run, however effective it may be, will not be tolerated. There are OL AI problems with these formations that make them super-effective against heavy run sets.

D.4.0 - Defensive Subs: OLB are not suppose to play DE, Safeties are not suppose to play LB, etc in any package or formation, even if it's a game based package. It is just too much of an AI headache. Keep players in their original positions at all times.

D.5.0 - Playing the Position: Safeties do not normally play close to the line of scrimmage. Defensive linemen do not play in the secondary. Regardless of what player you are controlling, make sure you are playing that position. Controlling a safety and crashing him straight towards the line of scrimmage is not sim. A safety's first step is NEVER towards the line of scrimmage. Note that nickel DBs and SS (rovers) in a 4-2-5 can also be easily abused. Use sim judgment in the way you control players on defense.

dropping ur linemen back in punt return, dropping too far back with ur QB, other things that are frowned upon

15. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

Moving Players - Not once did I show blitz, I pinched my line 4 times and spread them twice.

Defensive Playcalling - All of my plays were out of the 5-2, 4-2, 3-4, or 4-3.

Playing the Position - I do user the safety and not one time was he anywhere near the line of scrimmage, the furthest he got was where the LB's are and he was also in coverage never blitzing.

But now that I know these are the only rules I will def. make a note of it. You are the only person I have played on this site that Hot Routes receivers on every play. If I press covered you would hot route them to out routes and streak routes. If I didn't press you hot routed them to curl routes. Every pass you threw further down the field than 5 yards you user caught. Half your passes were just lob passes on streak routes to Dez Bryant which you user sticked. User catching every pass play doesn't make you good. Your only run plays were draw plays, and anyone who knows this game knows the draw plays are the most successful runs.

16. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

lmao that whole post is completely false but k, good luck in the lg bub

17. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

And yours was all truth? Just cause you say something doesn't make it true kiddo.

18. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

19. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

Next time I will know user catches is what its all about, get ready for some DeSean Jackson.

20. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

Safety blitz...cool story. Oops.

21. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

i used caught maybe 3-5 of my catches, quick out to dez, 2 deep to miles, 2 deep to dez, if u played a normal defense your defense would be much tougher to beat

22. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

like i said, you are lucky DeSean Jackson got hurt for the game. Next time I will know.

23. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

based on my video lets go through your post and see what you lied about
    lol

24. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

hopefully next time we play we will play a sim game not a game where my opoennt comes out in quarter D on first down and runs back and forth with the safety trying to time my snap lol, learn how to play sim ball or move onto the next league please

25. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

Moving players? That's not a show blitz dumbass, thats called press coverage. Yes that was a pinched line, one of 4 times.

Cool story, you found a 3-3-5 play in there, maybe if you didn't run the same draw play for every other run I wouldn't have to. You want to point out mediocre rules breaks but you are by far the biggest cheeser I have seen on here. You user catch everything, any scrub that picked up the game can throw streak routes and use the sticks. Sorry your "opoennt" came out in the 4-2 as you came out in a 4 WR set with Jason Witten as your #3 WR. Safety timing the snap? Not hard to do since you ran the clock to :01 on the play clock for all your plays.

Trying to make yourself look like a badass on here isn't going to get you anywhere. You're a cheeser, I picked up the game for the first time 2 weeks ago after not playing since it came out in July. Learn to play sim ball? You truly are the biggest nerd on here. Dez Bryant had like 12 catches for 200+ yards, you throw streak routes when pressed and user catch it jump balls. When CB's are off you hot route to curls and throw quick passes. How about you just stfu and play ball sissy boy.