Week 13 Game of the Week Oklahoma St. vs Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Week 13 Game of the Week Oklahoma St. vs Oklahoma

[​IMG]

This one is for the Big 12 South Championship ( I think) . The hated rivals square off and this time something is on the line. A berth to the Big XII Championship game and National Title hopes hang in the balance in this one. Oklahoma dominates this series (79-15-8). Can Oklahoma St. pull off the upset and secure the Bedlam Bell?

Oklahoma who is rated #3 in the BCS has been dominant all season. They had one hiccup in the Red River Rivalry. However they have posted the 6th best offense in the country when it comes to yards and points. Their defense is young but does not get in the way. Sam Bradford, Demarco Murray, and Jermaine Gresham are fighting for another chance at the Crystal Ball.

Oklahoma St. BCS #7 has been explosive as expected. Zac Robinson has hooked up with Dez Bryant enough times to have Bryant in the Heisman Race. Don't forget Kendall Hunter who has ran well do to the lack of personnel crowding the box. Okie State's defense has turned their opponents over at an alarming rate. They too have one setback at the hands of those pesky Longhorns.

It's Bedlam in Oklahoma!

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I am speechless....

It's too close to call. This should be an amazing game. I'll give the slight edge to Ok St. 27-24

3. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

I will go hog wild if this game is the deciding factor who gets into the Big XII title game :mad:

Good luck to both though of you guys though, should be a tough game.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Yeah, no matter what happens i am so grateful that this is so heated. It is just like last year's big 12 race. Except, the swap of Texas Tech and Oklahoma State. Even though my defense has stepped up the last few weeks i think the Sooners will be too much for the Cowboys.

5. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Assuming everyone wins their cpu games this week, if the Sooners beat the Cowboys then Texas wins the south and if Ok State pulls off the upset they go to the CG..it's confusing as hell, but I have a feeling I might be right.

6. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Your D is no slouch, like any other game I'm sure it will come down to turnovers. Its a heated race to the end.

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

This should be a lot of fun. We better bring our A-game. We've had a few close calls in games we shouldn't have, so we'll see. Did they change the Big XII tie-breaker after last year's debacle, otherwise Texas might be out of luck if we can win this one. It's a stupid rule, should be head-to-head.
    I'm hoping we end practice a little early tomorrow so I can get on around 6 PST, does that work for you controllerabuser? Text me tomorrow, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

8. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

anybody know what time that is central? lol
    6pst...
    i should be up tonight

9. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Should be 8 o'clock your time