Week 13 Game Summaries(2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bulldog, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

2. Bulldog

[​IMG][​IMG]#1
    Dawgs Improve to 11-0
    rmgwk13yr3 pic.PNG
    The Bulldogs improve to 11-0 on the season and finish up there SEC schedule for the season after beating Kentucky Saturday in Athens. Aaron Murray threw for 139 yards after completing12 out of 20 passes and threw 1 touchdown. Michael Ford had one of his best games of the season running for 233 yards on 36 carries and scoring 4 touchdowns. The Georgia defense played very well only allowing 9 points and intercepting the ball 3 times throughout the game. Next week the Bulldogs finish up there regular season against the hated Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and hope to finish the season undefeated.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah I thought I did mine, but I guess I forgot to post it.

Kansas 55
    Iowa St. 14

Kansas lost star QB Jordan Webb on the 1st play of the game as he was hit on an option. Kansas fans were worried, but backup QB Mike Cummings did not disappoint. Cummings passed for 331 yards and 5 TD's. And he did all that damage in the 1st half. Cummings passed for -4 yards in the 2nd half, but that was all he needed for a blowout win.

Mike Cummings (QB)- 19-35 for 327 yards, 5 TD, INT
    Erick McGriff (HB)- 8 carries for 81 yards
    Anthony Pierson (HB)- 10 carries for 54 yards
    Marquis Jackson (WR)- 5 receptions foe 178 yards, 2 TD
    Darius Willis (MLB)- 5 solo tackles, INT, TD

4. Bulldog

how long did you lose him for?

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

3 weeks I believe. Tough loss, but I actually used Cummings to start most of the games last year. He's just a sophomore now, so it'll be fun to use him the next 2 years.

6. Bulldog

If we make it past this season. I may have some bad news tell you about it later.

7. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

whoa, whats going on now?

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah, this guy wants to know now

9. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

me 3

10. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Clemson 45
    Maryland 21

Clemson cruises as they led 35-14 at the half. Roderick McDowell and Mike Bellamy each scored 2 td's and 3rd string rb DJ Howard scored a TD as well. 9 different Tigers caught a pass as Coach GMONEY pulls his starters on both sides of the ball with 2 minutes left in the 3rd QTR to give the back ups some valuable playing time once again.

CLEMSON STATS

Boyd...10/14/193/1td/1int

McDowell 13/63/2td's
    Bellamy 9/48/2td's
    Howard 11/61/1td

11. Bulldog

I've been having an issue with our OD file since about week 8 in RMG. For some reason the OD file will never get by Step 5 (deleting temp. files) but advances anyway. It normally gives me a 'You have been disconnected from EA server' message and when I quit the game and fire it back up we are in the next week. I found out that the file will usually mess up during the offseason but the good news is its a fixable problem and alot of people here know how to fix it.

12. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

the same thing happened to another dynasty i was in everytime he advanced it would kick him off servers and once you reach season 3 preseason the dynasty just locks the commish out and he cant get back in

13. Bulldog

theres a way to do it from what im told