Week 13 Games Summaries, S7

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by IrishBearcat, May 21, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

13 lucky

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

COLORADO STATE: 10
    UTAH: 7

Was up 10-0 with a my self-created player Pat Lambdin running around the edge for a 6 yard TD on a sweep play. Added a field goal and DMan had to bounce do something unexpected. I'm sucking against the CPU, but my 10 point lead was BARELY enough to hang on. GG for the part we played, I'm sure it would've been more exciting the snoozer I finished out.

CONFERENCE CHAMPS outright with the 7-1 conference record. Feels good, now we're ready for the Toliet Bowl to get to double digit wins!

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

[​IMG]

UNLV Provides a Wonderful Comback for Recruits

UNLV had a plethora of talent coming to watch the Rebel's and Aztec's epic rivalry. And the rivalry has a new chapter. "We thought we were out of it after a while. But i pushed them. And the play of the game/ball of the game goes to WR Chris Strong. And i'll let him talk about his amazing play." Said coach Beardown
    Chris Strong Post Game Interview
    Interviewer: Explain to us how they play went for you.

Strong: Well, I lined up. Lot of pressure and usually my route isn't thrown to. I saw the strong safety, I think his name was Vaughn, coming up and faking a blitz. That's a sign to the QB, in this case Matt White that my route may be open. So i streaked up the field and beat the corner. Vaughn couldn't catch up and Matt fired it. I stretched out and put my hands up and BOOM! In my hands and then i was running. One of the defenders grabbed me and i was about ready to go down, but the other guy hit him and i broke free. He then tried to grab me and bring me down but I wasn't going to not score. It was such a play. Best in Vegas. Maybe best of my career.

Interviewer: This was the big momentum swing. What did your defense do to stop them the next drive? What did you tell them?

Strong: It was huge. They made some huge plays and were not going to surrender another score. I just told them that "Hey guys, this is your game to win. Do it for Coach." And they came through.

Interviewer: What was your response to Adam Smith picking off that final pass?

Strong: I was jumping around and screaming like crazy. It's not everyday you get a huge comeback to beat one of your hated rivals.

4. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

TCU 9 - Air Force 45

The play of the game was when FS House took a missed FG for 105 yards for a score. Barrett was knocked out of the game early and Ralph stepped in a put up solid numbers. Both Berry and Smith struggled in the passing game all day do to the rainy and windy conidtions. Coach Noffke and Air Force put together a solid year and await to see who they play for their bowl.

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

[​IMG]

This game played out like the experts predicted, an absolute blow-out. BYU scored early and often, and the offensive starters came out in the second half. New Mexico couldn't do much on offense, they were held to 309 yards, while BYU nearly doubled that with 592 yards of total offense. Everything came easy for the Cougars. BYU improves to 9-3, and eagerly awaits a bowl game.​