week 13: Giants- 23 vs Jets- 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Jun 29, 2010.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

week 13: Giants- 23 vs Jets- 10

Thank you to HurricaneWarning for subbing on short notice. And up yours to Madden, EA Sports and the creators of this game for the bad luck jinx status you have placed on me anytime I play this game.

The Giants run game was next to unstoppable and 5 turnovers (4 ints and 1 fumble) all while in scoring distance really gave the Jets no chance to win this one.

I wish I could get a video of the beautiful diving TD catch by Dustin Keller that was reviewed by the booth, even though he was at least 3 yds deep in the end zone. I thought they were reviewing whether the ball hit the ground or not, but no they were reviewing the spot. The freakin spot. Sure, the game was over at this point and it was garbage time anyway, but they were reviewing the spot on a catch that was clearly caught in the end zone (At least that's how it looked to me on my end) Of course, they overturned it and spotted it at the 1. James would run the ball in for an actual TD, but in the player stats summary, it still shows Keller and Sanchez were each credited with a TD!?!

Oh, another great luck happening; Kellen Clemens comes in after Sanchez was benched in the second half, and he gets hit and knocked out of the game on his first play.

And another big F YOU to whoever made the schedule, causing me to play the Patriots, Eagles, Jaguars and Cowboys for the final stretch in my eventual 0-16 season. Madden 11 cannot get here soon enough.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Of course...now it happens...

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Atleast you don't have to play me too...hehehe

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

and before anyone reads anything into it, my attempt at humor rant was in no way directed at HurricaneWarning, he is a good fair player and I appreciate him subbing in this game for me on relatively short notice