Week 13 GOTW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Week 13 GOTW

Week 13 GOTW

Jets Vs Pats

A Previous GOTW Rematch

[​IMG][​IMG]

The week 2 game between these two outstanding clubs was a defensive battle, sacks, turnovers, no run game from either team
    in all honestly not one i would have flipped onto the TV to watch. This week however, i see as going to be completly different. these guys have now made an identity in the league. the patriots are one of the better pass offenses and one of the best defenses around? who saw that one coming, not me thats for sure. the Jets are also great on D, not surprising with curtis at the helm. But the jets also have a top 10 rushing offense. ball control and D is their style.
    This one not only has both teams pride at stake, but its a divisional matchup and serious playoff seeding implications. a battle all of us would really like to see if it was possible

Keys to the game

JETS
    -ball control, stay on the field and dont let the quick strike Pats do their thing
    -Prove that your defense deserves to be where they are
    -limit turnovers, this is a game that any small advantage counts

Patriots
    -Score and do it often, no lead is safe agaisnt these jets
    -Get a run game going, we all know you can pass, but a run game might be the key to the win late in the game
    -Defense, your the best points per game Defesne in the PMFL, act like it

Good luck to both of you two guys, The game has this as a Monday night matchup for a reason

2. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I hate the Jets. I hate Revis. I hate Curtis more.

The Jet's remind of this little puke I have in class that just got beat down by a girl. (No do not interpret the metaphors) I can't say I was ove... never mind... I was overjoyed.

I have scheduled a 3 AM game time for this one.

Of course, I'm just kidding, but Curtis has been taking all week about how I am his favorite rivalry etc. To "be" a rivalry I would have to be somewhat close to his ability: Nope.

Luckily this is a home game maybe I'll get the help, hopefully it doesn't rain or snow. That would suck. Nothing would make me happier than to take him down to china town.

3. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Curtis' Auto Response (Please Choose one of the Following):

Wow, John your so good. I've lost to everyone you've beat. I suck. Your damn good. I'll have to double Moss. All I have is Revis. Sanchez can't throw. I suck. Your defense is way better than mine. I can barely run. Look at your statistics. I suck.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

LMAO. Nothing like a conversation with yourself. ;)

Should be a great game. Looking forward to some highlights!

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Good write up should be a knock down drag out battle.

6. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

LMAO!

No worries Doug, you'll see plenty of Jets highlights in this one ;)

7. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On