Week 13 is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Mar 29, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Week 13 is up

2 user games this week I think.

WKU/MTSU

Houston/Rice

Advance Wednesday 10pm central

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

O right. Big Game this week for me vs. Marshall. Win that one and me and those Mustangs get to tangle for some forum bling

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Marshall upset WVU to open the season. Dont let them get in the way of our grand finale.

In other news, SMU jumps Troy in all 3 rankings moving up to #3. That win over a 5-6 Big East team must have been impressive. Or everyone just got tired of my bitching about our ranking.

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Troy still has a top 25 game left vs MTSU, it most likely will be a top 10 game, I am pretty sure MTSU will beat WKU this week.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Game Complete, Summary Tomorrow

*And just for curious minds, I won the game. So O, spend alotta time in practice mode this week because I really want the CC, and my Tigers don't plan on settling for anything less.

And they have me scheduled for the Hawaii Bowl?! Really? 3 Wins over top 25 teams doesn't get me anywhere, does it? lol

Summary Thursday fo' sho'. Leagues are confusing me right now. I wait, wait, wait, no advance. The moment I say ehhh I'll give 'em a day, bam! advance. So I have a game to play tonight and I'll post summaries up afterwards. Dang... then I have a season opening journal to begin, lol.