Week 13 is upon us...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Sep 13, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Week 13 is upon us...

Guys all invites have been sent out and we are completely full at this point...Welcome to the new guys and good luck...Week 13 is official and we will be advancing to Week 14 on Wed 9/16 @ 8pm Central...Coming down the stretch and we have some big games on the menu this week and next, lets see some good write ups to close out the season...

2. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

hey i sent you a msg on xbl, i accidently deleted the new file for the OD. can you send me another invite to the league.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Kansas smashes Big12 North rival Missouri setting up a rematch in the Big12 championship game! Write-up coming tomorrow...

4. ThaEra25

You should just be able to download it again when you go to the online dynasty part of the game because i havent removed you from the league...Let me know...

5. ThaEra25

Kansas, still waiting on a write up from you...

Also dont forget guys Wed will be our day regardless. Please make sure yall get your games qnd recruiting in. Guys will be given a warning the first time you fail to complete the weeks activities in the game, the second time we will be replacing that team. We want guys who are gonna be active on the boards and the game, they go hand in hand! Lets close this season out strong so we can carry that momentum into Season 2!!

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Sounds good. I just realized i haven't posted my recruits but I'll be sure to do that this evening.

I think I'm a 5* over and I know you said it's fine since the computer did the recruiting for Bama before I got them but I want to make it even so I'll self-impose one of 2 things:

1. I'm allowed to recruit 10 4* due to my amount of players leaving, I will take away 2 4*'s to attempt to level out my recruiting.

2. I'll take away a 5* from next season's allowed number of 5*s.

Also, I have a question about my amount of QB's. If none of them transfer and McElroy doesn't leave early that will leave me with 5 QB's. May I cut one of them so I have the roster space to recruit with next year?

7. ThaEra25

As far as self imposed discipline, thats your call. You will be able to cut players as you see fit as long as the minimum and maximum roster requirements. Let me know if you have any more questions.

8. ThaEra25

Dont forget we advance tonight at 8 pm cst.