Week 13: Nebraska @ Colorado

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ZepHead, Aug 17, 2009.

1. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Week 13: Nebraska @ Colorado

Cadepetty, please post your availability for today and tomorrow. Thanks!

2. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

I sent you a friend request on PSN.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

availible 9ET

4. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

ok. see you then 9 ET / 8 CT (my time)

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

sorry bro... i wont be able to play you till same time tmrw night.. hope that will work

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Due to the fact that you set a time and backed out but was still seen online playing madden I will have to let you go. people make plans to play and when the other person doesn't show for a bogus reason it irritates the hell out of me as well as others. Good Luck in your future dynasties I don't believe you are right for ours.

7. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

For One.. I'm sitting at work right now.... For two....if anyone is playin madden on my ps3 it would be my 10 year old brother....so get off your power trip....my dad has a business and asked me to help out watching it for a few hours tonight thats why i couldn't make it bro...and ill be home at about 11ct if he still wants to play...quit jumpin the gun...

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

See how easy that is to communicate now if you would have done that the first time all of this could have been avoided.

9. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

the week has only been up for 24hours i figured it would have be no big deal..other people wait

10. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

so your really gona kick me out?

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Discuss this with theohiost. He has been in since day one and been a valuable member of this dynasty. When stuff like this comes up it's call life, I understand, but you cannot expect me to not comment on how it looked if we were not told other wise. PM your opponent and let them know, if you don't want everyone to know your business. what would you say if you were in his position and he cancelled but you saw his psn on playing another game?

12. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I apologize for coming down like that with out hearing you out.

13. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Thank you.

@Cadepetty: I don't care if it has been 24 hours or 48. You may have all the right reasons in this world to not play as originally scheduled, but unless you specifically communicate it to me and in advance (except under extenuating circumstances) I will most definitely not wait for you.

1. Your brother is using the same PSN?
    2. Why did he accept my friend request and then not respond to my PSN message?
    3. How hard is it to let me know a couple hours earlier that you can't make it?

I am not questioning whether you had a legitimate excuse for not playing as scheduled, but I definitely don't appreciate the fact that this is the third straight user game that I've had to wait for in this OD.

EDIT: SDID - it's your call on his status with the OD. I hope you see where I was coming from when I let you guys know about what happened.

14. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

RE: The game- I will be online until 11 CT if he wants to play tonight. If he can't, put me on autopilot/sim if you choose. I am running a fever, actually (TMI but this thread is full of it, so wth) so I won't be up waiting tonight. If he wants to play tomorrow he can but I have other stuff to take care of.

15. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

My brother is 10 years old...everytime he plays he uses my psn...and i accepted you request while i was home...and i msged you shortly before or after i accepted it before i went to work..and this came up about a half hour before the set time...i cant believe yall are serious about this...things come up...

16. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Yeah, I know this thread is getting way too emotional. Get on at 11 CT and we'll play the damn game. Things come up, but let us know in the future.

17. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Yeah, things do come up. We all have jobs, lives and family. The reason why we are here on this website is because we are all dedicated gamers. If we wanted to not communicate or show up and play & recruit we would have stayed on OS or small websites. You read the rules when you signed up and you chose to participate with how we run things on here. I agree with you on the fact that something as in work came up. Those comments about are WE serious do not cut it though. Yeah, we are serious about this. Otherwise we wouldn't put our time and effort into the game and website like we do.