Week 13 Raiders vs. Dolphins

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by kdpnutter, Apr 4, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

LSUTRUTH

I can play after advance tonight, or I can play tomorrow after 1600 PST.

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

kdpnutter

Hey man im am going to be able to play tonight after 8 pm est if that works for you

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I should be able too, we got out early for a semi 4 day weekend so it should be good.

4. LSUTRUTH

I cna play now then if that works

kdpnutter

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

That's fine I'll jump on now.

6. LSUTRUTH

GG bud. Ill write the recap later tonight

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Yeah, next time you can leave the gameshark injury code off 8 injuries in one game is CRAZY! It was basically the 2nd string Raiders against Miami and then Flynn's one throw where I swear he crossed the line and then went back to throw to Bush but hey can't be that mad with the play of my 2nd stringers. Not a bad game overall gives me hope for this league yet that there are some that play within the confines of the rules. (y)

8. LSUTRUTH

Thanks man. It was crazy I have never seen so many players hurt in one game. I knew it was close but I had to take a shot on that throw. Luckily no one was hurt to bad besides your TE and DE

9. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Still it changes my whole game plan at that point with all those injuries, lol least I didn't let Reggie Bush run all over the place, least my defense took a little bit of pride in itself. Oh well, off to the next game and hope I can get back on track. Only reason I came up with the LB I had covering Bush was because it was past the line but eh guess it was right there on it. Well good luck the rest of the way (y)

However good McFadden is his injuries worry me that's why I made the deal for Stewart.