Week 13 Rams 31 at Cardinals 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BRUCE80, Oct 20, 2010.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Feb 11, 2009
    Game started out with a bang!

Donnie Avery took the opening KO back 99 yards for a td.

Arizona answered right back with a long drive aided by the Rams missing key tackles on third downs, and then a facemask when it had appeared we had held for a FG.

Then Laurent Robinson would snare a pass from Bradford and cough it up and a couple plays later it was another TD for the Cards and they led 14-7.

The Rams got the kickoff and Bradford hit Avery for a 68 yd td and the game was tied at 14.

The Rams D would hold up for the rest of the fist half and the team would kick two FGs and lead at the half 20-14.

Then the Rams would have a nice patient drive to open the second half and Jacksons back up RB Karim would hammer in his 4th td of the season and the Rams went for two and got it.

Rams lead late third qtr 28-14.

The Ds would both toughen up for awhile and late in the game Arizona QB Lienart was running up the middle for a fairly large gainer and just got crushed by J Laurinites and coughed it up.

That led to the last points of the game a Josh Brown FG.

Rams win the game 31-14 but it was a very close competitive game.

GG Coach West! Rams sit at 8-4 on top of the NFC West, a minor miracle with this roster. The team is much improved in real life and in Madden I guess....wish we could start with the latest online roster update!

We had a disco the night before and the Cards had a 21-17 lead early in the third qtr so we started over this evening.
  2. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Sep 22, 2010
    It was a great game Bruce... I knew I should have slid on that big Lienert run but I was so scared of diving on accident which is the perfect way to fumble... Great game man, I will see you next season all preped for ya :)