Week 13 Recruiting Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

This will be a weekly segment I do showing some of the user recruits that committed the week before. I will do a "recruit of the week", "sleeper recruit of the week", and "Overrated Recruit of the Week". I got this idea from AJ, a member of TF. Should be some good dicussion.

Recruit of the Week
    :5stars: SS Derek Mitchell​
    Catonsville, Maryland
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This kid looks to be a monster at 6'5, 202 lbs. He has great skill rating with B+ speed, Accel, and Tackle, along with B- hit power. He is the 22nd Overall recruit in the nation and should be a huge pickup for Coach @cnic75​
    Sleeper Recruit
    :4stars:OLB Ron Lewis​
    American Falls, Idaho
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    An undersized LB at 5'10 but makes up for it with great athleticism, he has A+ Accel and can also lay some hits with B hit power. He is the 10th overall LB in the nation but has the skill set to make huge plays for the Crimson Tide. Alabama showing some versatility with the recruit from Idaho.​
    Overrated Recruit
    :3stars:MLB B.J. Sapp​
    Miami, Florida
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This MLB has a decent frame but will never see time at MLB for @MaslerBoros16 with his terrible skill set with D tackle, D agility, and D hit power. He even has bad zone coverage at D. This kids only hope of PT is on special teams. You wonder if the B.J. stands for blow job???​

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Nice work Hova. I probably should have went after that strong safety but I don't think Maryland is a pipeline for my school at this point.

3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I'm surprised you didn't start with Maryland as a pipeline. PSU always snags talent from there.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I did start with it as a pipeline but I lost it a few seasons into this dynasty.