1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

week 13: Redskins vs Giants

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Oct 17, 2010.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Here's my availability:

Sunday: available anytime up until 11pm central start time, except during saints game 12-3pm central
    Monday-Thursday: available from 4pm central up until 11pm central start time

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

My availability is the same on Sunday night. (Now until Midnight EDT kickoff)

Monday-Thursday is 9pm edt to midnight.
    AIM: jettagy

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

are you available to play now? or maybe after the game is over?

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I know this sounds like a poor excuse but im just waiting for a pizza to come. I refused to cook tonight. Once the pizza is here, I can play. I didnt think it would be right to start and stop to get them all taken care of. Can you go in like 20-30 minutes (if not sooner)

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I can, I'll get on ps3 and send you a friend request. You can send the invite when you're ready

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Oh, and let's make sure to go into a lobby game to download the online roster; apparently there is a new one out

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

i can go now if you can?