Week 13 scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Week 13 scores

Miami 49, GT 46

The Canes held off a feisty Georgia Tech team that would NOT go away. The two teams combined for over 800 yards of offense and only one turnover between them both. No defense, this was a true shootout.

Miami closes their regular season next week at NC State.

2. Great win basis

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Thanks man -- their playmakers were two running backs, their #1 running back caught a 95 yard touchdown and had multiple TD runs of over 50 yards. There were so many big plays in this game, at first I was pissed I couldn't stop them, but I just accepted that I would just have to keep my offense going since I couldn't find an answer on defense. If I couldn't run the clock out after GT scored a TD and a 2-pt to get within 3, and they got the ball back, they would have won.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

BC @ Wake

Wake Forest looks to finally have found their groove with a 42-10 win over BC. Even the the injury to star QB Riley Skinner, the demon deacons were never in danger of loosing this one, using a dominant rushing attack to wear them down. RB Josh Adams ran for over 130 yards and two tds on 25 carries and backup QB Skylar Jones rushed for another 36 yards and a td.