Week 13 - Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Dec 22, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 13 - Season 1

Hard Advance for Tuesday @ 8:00 PM Central

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 #15 Florida State 9-2 #2 Florida L 38-14
    Papa Perry #4 NC State 11-0 #12 North Carolina L 45-7
    Jman #20 Maryland 8-3 Boston College W 52-31
    Spatin #3 Miami 11-0 @ USF W 40-7
    dHarvey09 Virginia Tech 6-5 @ Virginia W 48-30
    Dru50 #12 North Carolina 9-2 @ #4 NC State W 45-7
    Dakota7 #5 Nebraska 11-0 @ Colorado W 37-13
    Schmeezil Colorado 7-4 #5 Nebraska L 37-13
    Wellar21 Missouri 5-6 Kansas W 44-20
    Huronia8 #1 Oklahoma State 11-0 @ Oklahoma W 27-14
    BulgyTexas #8 Texas 10-1 @ Texas A&M
    Wader49 Texas A&M 8-3 #8 Texas

User Games:
    North Carolina @ NC State
    Nebraska @ Colorado
    Texas @ Texas A&M

2. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

There's a fairly good chance I'm going to have to play this game again... I'm up 28-3 at half right now... Just playing awesome - possibly best game of the year. But I got disconnected from Xbox Live just a second ago and it wouldn't reconnect me, so I'm worried it may not upload. My internet "reset" as it does on occassion. Goddamn Mediacom! I don't know if anyone else lives in the Midwest or has Mediacom, but their internet makes me want to kill someone sometimes...

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

All you have to do is keep the game up, and then reconnect to live...it'll be fine

4. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

I certainly hope you're right... That's what I was going to try, but I've had it not work even then before. I'm amazed at how good USF's pass rush is. I hardly have any time, as Selvie is always in the backfield. They've forced me into 3 INTs already, but I've still held them to 3 points.

5. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

Definitely not going to... Doesn't even attempt to login to Xbox Live, just wants me to go straight to "test connection" which takes me to the Dashboard.. Well, my defense may be hard to repeat (won 45-3, allowed just 66 yards), but could definitely not turn it over 4 times, which would be nice. Just hope its a similar outcome.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Well, so much for that..

Like stated previously, I hate this team. I hate Ponder. I can't run. I like the D.

Ponder threw 7 INTs, and it was just flat out rediculous. Ponder WILL be cut, and the true Freshman will start next season. Mark my words.

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

UNC goes on the road and rs freshman qb B. Hanson leads the team to a huge win vs rival NC State 44-7. The win ruined the wolfpack's dream of an undefeated season and was also UNC's 10th win of the season.

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

that's a shocker.....

9. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Happy Trails TJ Yates.

Thats a big time first dub for the freshman.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol awesome win! That's some good shit, sorry perry! haha

11. Dru50

Hanson played like a champ, 16-19 for 274 yards and 3 TD. Most important, no picks. He was accurate and put the ball where it needed to be, which is all I can really ask.

Funny thing, he is probably 3rd in line to start next season. The early favorite is AJ Blue, a redshirt freshman currently at HB. Kid has as good an arm as any of the other QB's on my team and more athletic ability.

12. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

good choice I hate TJ Yates

13. Dru50

You can't hate him more than me after this season. His lack of accuracy cost me any chance at winning vs fsu or miami.

Kind of like murk with his qb, yates is getting cut this offseason, even if that means I can't fill his spot until he should have graduated.

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

What's the status on the two games that need to be played still??

15. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I'm going to have to play mine in the morning and then see if everything else is ready to go.

16. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

wader and I are trying to get together, but we can never seem to be on at the same time.

17. dakota7

Scheemzil and I haven't been able to connect. I've been really busy with family stuff the past few days. I'm gonna try to play tonight if I can get ahold of him.

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm going to set the advance for Tuesday night.

19. dakota7

Nebraska beats Colorado, 37-13

20. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

updated the scores..

Hey J, tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled so I probably won't be around. Remember to advance around 8pm central. Thanks.

21. wader49

wader49 Walk On

well i dont know whats gonna happen. I was supposed to be home fairly early tonight but a huge snow storm in Central Ontario made my family stay at our uncles for a couple more hours. There was over 20 cm of snow and a temperature of -20 celsius (about -4 Fahrehheit lol).

Anyways, the more important matter is when me and bulgy will get our game in. I can play anytime tommorrow before 2ish, but will be out of town after that. If i have to forfeit the game, i will. I am around Wednesday a lot but whatever. Bulgy let me know if u can fit it in tommorrow sometime.

22. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm leaving everything in J's hands...

figure things out with Bulgy, in less than 12 hours I'm gonna be drugged up like a mother fucker!! :D

23. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I just started a new job. They screwed up and didn't get me in the computer, so I can't start training yet. So they have me on half days (with full pay) until they can get everything figured out. I should be free tomorrow afternoon, but I don't know what time. I got off today around noon. Hopefully tomorrow will be around the same time, but I don't really know, they have me shadowing people right now and if they're busy til 1 or 2 so am I.

This afternoon would be perfect, but my dog has fleas so I have to bug bomb the apartment and stay at my parents for the night, so I won't be around at all today. I will carry my xbox over there and see if I can get internet, if I can we can get the game in tonight. If I can't or we can't get together, do you want to try and play tomorrow afternoon about 1 or so? I can't give you a definitive time for tomorrow, or even promise to be able to play then, but if tonight doesn't work out, that might be the only option.

24. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Well damn, thanks Murk haha.

As it sits, I'm willing to hold off until tomorrow afternoon for the sake of being seasonal and the fact that I'm away from my box tonight. From there it gets advanced no matter what.

I'm sorry to be like that guys but we have got to keep moving, I know that life gets in the way sometimes (believe me I know)...but tomorrow afternoon is as long as we can wait.

Time to get this sucker rolling again. :D

25. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

That's what I was going to say.

tomorrow afternoon.

I'm not as "down" or messed up as I thought I'd be..

my toungue is still numb though and its fucking annoying