Week 13 - Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Aug 19, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 13 - Season 1

Week 13 is here after a LONG delay...unfortunately, I had to sim my game with riptides because we couldn't connect. I've heard of similar issues, but I'm not exactly sure what the problem is here. Hopefully, this doesn't continue to occur...if this happens with my game with Parrothead, I may have to resign or something, idk.

Also, if you have issues with gameplay, you better save some video to show me. You also need to be taking it up with that person in a reasonable manner.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 Central Michigan 10-1 Northern Illinois W 49-28
    MYCANE Houston 8-3 Rice W 31-28
    Newb Slice Buffalo 10-1 @ Kent State W 28-3
    castortroy4206 ECU 7-4 #15 Southern Miss L 13-0
    NatiSaint UCF 7-4 @ UAB W 31-28
    Kid Robotz Southern Miss 10-1 @ ECU W 13-0
    RageRoolz Bowling Green 5-6 Toledo W 20-0
    MM Jman Tulsa 5-6 Memphis W 34-26
    Riptides Ball State 9-2 @ Western Michigan W 34-7
    The Parrothead Northern Illinois 8-3 @ Central Michigan L 49-28
    morsdraconis Akron 7-4 Eastern Michigan W 42-7
    Maxattax34 Rice 7-4 @ Houston L 31-28

- UvU > max vs mcyork, 1ke vs troy, parrothead vs murk
    - Southern Miss falls from #2 to #15 after the upset

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Aww snap!

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Damn......15.....well ill hope for a top ten to end the year. :(

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I"m not a quality win....so teens it is for the eagles.

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Akron ends on a high note after a disappointing user vs user performance.

Looks like we're headed to a bowl game for only the 2nd time in school history.

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Tulsa goes for win number six tonight!

With some help we would GLADLY accept the shittiest bowl possible, a bowl is a bowl is a bowl baby! Gotta beat Memphis first though!

7. Jman

Tulsa survives the after upset let down and squeezes by Memphis 34-26...my secondary truly is horrible.

Overcame a 7-20 first half and put up a 27-6 second half. Also overcame FIVE FUMBLES in the snow and a 3rd quarter injury to my QB Kinne...the freshman QB flash Beaver came in and ripped off a 40+ TD run on his first play from scrimmage. My team did everything they could to choke it off but we still pulled it out somehow. Probably wasn't the best time to try out the all fleXbox One playbook either...oh well.

Need some help and a prayer now to squeeze into a bowl spot.

Also, just a tidbit...my JR FB Clay finishes the regular season with 126 carries for 651 yards and 14 TD's...thats me bringing the full-time fullback back to college football right there!

8. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Awesome man! You're running the offense I wanted to run, but failed at beyond my VERY close loss to Penn State at the beginning of the year. I've REALLY gotta pick your brain when it comes to the triple option cause I can't seem to run it beyond adequately well at the moment...

9. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Well USM closes out the season strong. After getting roughed up last week(details not needed anymore)

USM finished the regular season with a shutout. The offensive line struggled alot again, but we got the win and on to the Conference Championship.

I cant wait...please fellas dont make me wait, we only got about three more games this week, and all have byes next week. Help a brotha out!

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

And oh yea.....MY QB COMES BACK NEXT GAME!! YAAAAAY!!!

11. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

made it into the bye week with no injuries so i will only be missing my top WR for my bowl game

12. BDSDIGITAL

Yeah good game there 1ke. My offense was dismal....at least I kept it close. Going into that game I was thinking it would be closer to 42-10, 35-3, that kind of thing so although it sucks to lose at least we didn't get embarrassed. I still got a bowl game to look forward too so there you go :)

13. Jman

We'll definitely have to get together at some point. I'm by no means a guru, but have some simple things that I have developed through the season that I like to look for that might help you out.

As far as the full flex playbook...bit of an overload for me last night, when you see 14 different formations on one screen of your playcall menu it can be daunting. I think Tulsa will spend one more year as balanced and when it becomes the Shavodrick Beaver show (FR, 81 OVR, 86 SPD...) after his redshirt I wish would have happened this year we might make the switch.

14. BDSDIGITAL

Does it make me a dick that I am hoping that since Deandre Brown didn't go off on me that it hinders his Heisman bid? What was his line in our game? I don't think he did much.

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

nope i dont want him to win it either. no offense to 1ke or anything... Its just a combination of me wanting to win it first, and my disdain for WRs in general.

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

rice vs houston tonight??

17. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

yup 8:30 eastern 7:30 your time Rice is going down!

18. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

The game is slightly delayed due to inclimate weather in the Houston area. Should kickoff around 9:00ish Coach York thinks Coach Max is trying to pull a stunt. I'm watching you buddy
    [​IMG]

19. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

wow great game the bucket has returned to its rightful owner. It is on the east side of Main St in the football dorms of the Houston Cougars. Man Max gave me everything he had. I was lucky with 2 turnovers returned for TD's he ran all over me. 31-28 was the final score. Ike I want a rematch. Its ONNNNNNNN!!!!!

20. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

i dont know exactly...but i think it was along the lines of 7 for 70 or somethin...?

Ill let you know, I wanted to give him at least one td, but I couldnt get my fade routes inbounds. Good d by you on those two plays. Ill let you know.

21. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Yep. Really good game. Pretty close for most of the game too. I threw the kitchen sink at you at came up short. Heres a tip for everyone lol, never start a drive with a HB screen pass haha. I just didnt have the talent on defense to stop you on that last drive when you chewed up the rest of the cock. I even forced a fumble on that last drive but you recovered it. All in all was a really fun game with lots of user forced turnovers etc. Next season you come to our side of town, and a certain running back of mine who has been on the bench all year will be ready to go!

You better beat 1ke too! Represent the West and make us proud!