1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

week 13 season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Aug 22, 2012.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

we are here boys easy week _MG_ hopefully you beat down your internets provider and get back with us. I have posted in the new member lounge our openings. Are any of you guys planning on using the coaching carosel? BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP HERE I COME!!!!! Got the win last night against Whisky and the before mentioned supercomputer....CPU has KR for TD and Pick 6 and Montee ball was fn sick he and Obrien picked my D apart for most of the game!!! BRING ON MEEESHIGAN!!
    kursku, MarkyMark67, LTL7360, franko05, Flyinhi2005, Nathan Lowe

PS we are advancing Thursday 9:30 PM eastern
    PSS Flyinhi2005 what happened brother 92 points??? did you sim it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. kursku

kursku Walk On

I'm still not sure about the Coaching Carosel this season, I need to put some big numbers with Frankling so he might have a good shot at the Heisman (not), I tried the "play online" feature. It's cool but it lacks in plenty of things, like time out, chewing the clock and it has a weird sim scheme. I decided that it was better to play the last game at home in my PS3, for those who wants to see how it works, the 7 days trial it's cool but don't buy it, unless you are going to stay away from your PS3 for a long time.

3. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    internet finally fixed im 100% good to go now. will recruit/play tonight

• Like Like x 2
  4. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

and even better news: LSU beats the hogs! If USC beats ND and I beat USC, There is a chance that the NC will be between WSU and UNC. Just impress the voters UNC!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

Hell no.. I will say i was about 10 beers in but thats no excuse... They literally kicked my ass.. Between FF for Td's and the 4-5 ints i threw, few pick 6's..And there bs no huddle whooped my azz all game.. they would 4 wide streak or draw me.. i had no answer

6. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

lol i forced a fumble on the 2 yard line and recovered.. next play i do a iform power O.. SAFETY lol.. Just one of those games.. As you can tell by the score i was down like like 65-21 at half.. i just simmed rest of game before i broke my controller lol