week 13 season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Aug 22, 2012.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

we are here boys easy week _MG_ hopefully you beat down your internets provider and get back with us. I have posted in the new member lounge our openings. Are any of you guys planning on using the coaching carosel? BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP HERE I COME!!!!! Got the win last night against Whisky and the before mentioned supercomputer....CPU has KR for TD and Pick 6 and Montee ball was fn sick he and Obrien picked my D apart for most of the game!!! BRING ON MEEESHIGAN!!
    kursku, MarkyMark67, LTL7360, franko05, Flyinhi2005, Nathan Lowe

PS we are advancing Thursday 9:30 PM eastern
    PSS Flyinhi2005 what happened brother 92 points??? did you sim it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. kursku

kursku Walk On

I'm still not sure about the Coaching Carosel this season, I need to put some big numbers with Frankling so he might have a good shot at the Heisman (not), I tried the "play online" feature. It's cool but it lacks in plenty of things, like time out, chewing the clock and it has a weird sim scheme. I decided that it was better to play the last game at home in my PS3, for those who wants to see how it works, the 7 days trial it's cool but don't buy it, unless you are going to stay away from your PS3 for a long time.

3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    internet finally fixed im 100% good to go now. will recruit/play tonight

• Like Like x 2
  4. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

and even better news: LSU beats the hogs! If USC beats ND and I beat USC, There is a chance that the NC will be between WSU and UNC. Just impress the voters UNC!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

Hell no.. I will say i was about 10 beers in but thats no excuse... They literally kicked my ass.. Between FF for Td's and the 4-5 ints i threw, few pick 6's..And there bs no huddle whooped my azz all game.. they would 4 wide streak or draw me.. i had no answer

6. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

lol i forced a fumble on the 2 yard line and recovered.. next play i do a iform power O.. SAFETY lol.. Just one of those games.. As you can tell by the score i was down like like 65-21 at half.. i just simmed rest of game before i broke my controller lol