Week 13, Season 2 Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Oct 30, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

We adavanced...sometime today.
    We will move again Tuesday at 3 PM EST

-Season 2 may of not been what we all had in mind but fire up...
    -we have the two top teams in the country
    -We are getting awfully close to what should be an awesome carousel
    -Happy Halloween...again

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Terps continue their slide with a 49-35 loss to Florida State. An early fumble spotted FSU an early lead and after that the Terps Defense couldnt stop a thing. Danny Obrien continued to underwhelm everyone in the house. Mixing in great throws with horrible ones. The line continued to block when it was convienent and the lack of a much of a running game did the Terps in. I need to get to 8 wins complete a goal meaning I must beat rival NC State and whichever bowl game I get.

3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Eastern Michigan outlasts Kent St. 35-24

In a game that saw 3 kick returns for scores, 7 interceptions, a fumble return for 6. It was one of the sloppiest games of the year for both teams.

Neither team could run the ball with RB Dri Archer topping both teams with 45 yards. It was in the air that finally got it done for EMU with backup QB Tyler Benz completing just 6 of 14 for 161 yards. "That Kent St defense was ferocious." Said Benz to reporters after the game.

"I wouldn't be suprised to see Coach Pro as a dc at some big school next year." Coach Henry said after the game. "I know I would hire him as my coordinator."

• Like Like x 2
  4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Good write up scooter, horrible game play by both haha

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Hey guys I just thought of an idea. What if every week we advance a different user does the new week thread with their own little comments? Doesn't take much time and that way everyone would be involved with at least something for sure. Just a thought.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I think that is a fine idea. good news, our commish is alive. just "busy" ...weak sauce I told him

• Like Like x 1