Week 13 - Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Week 13 - Season 2

HARD ADVANCE FOR TUESDAY 11PM (CENTRAL)
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7
    Rank User School Home/Away Rank Opponent Notes Result
    Colorado (6-5) VS #24 Nebraska (6-4) User vs. User
    #6 Florida State (10-1) VS Florida (5-6)
    #14 Oklahoma (7-2) @ Troy (4-6)
    #4 Miami (9-1) @ Virginia (1-8)
    #2 Mizzou (11-0) VS BYE
    #24 Nebraska (6-4) @ Colorado (6-5) User Vs. User
    #16 North Carolina (8-2) @ #9 Oregon
    #1 Oklahoma State (11-0) VS BYE
    #20 Texas A&M (7-3) VS #13 Texas (8-3)
    #21 NC State (6-4) @ Vanderbilt (3-7) [/COLOR]

User games wk 13 are....ONLY ONE! Sweet!

#24 Nebraska (dakota7) VS Colorado (Shmeezil) - This one is not the script either coach wanted or anticipated. Dakota and his Cornhuskers are two weeks removed from being the #13 team in the land, but, some rough patches have them looking down the barrel of unranked. Colorado had rebounded from being sub .500 at 4-5 just a couple weeks ago to be bowl eligible after a really rough year for the persevering Shmeezil. This ones got alot on it as the loser could be looking down the barrel of a bowl loss landing them at a sub .500 year.

Don't forget to POST YOUR SUMMARIES in THIS thread after your games!

Remember, stay active! Warnings have been issued! Just post and be seen dammit! :D

2. Jman

On a sidenote we have TWO DE's in the top 5 for the Heisman that are both user teams. One is an 80 OVR with 21 sacks and the other is an 86 OVR with 24 sacks...a bit out there don't you think?

What does everyone think?

3. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

Kinda but its more the games fault LE always get way more sacks in the game than rush ends do for some reason. I've had games with 82 overall DE getting 3 and 4 sacks not controlling them.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

If its the game's fault, why don't all of our DE's have 20 sacks?

I'd like to hear what the two users have to say about it before I express my opinion.

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

It's called "looping the DE"

6. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Ramirez's record speaks for himself, just look at what he has done in user vs user games.

I already expressed my opinion in another thread about Ramirez climb to the top, I think alot of it has to do with my coverage skills and taking away the CPU's hot read and his rediculously high block shedding for a freshman. I played the exact same way last season and my LE only had about 7 or 8 sacks.

7. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Sorry for holding everything up last week fellas. I meant to get my game and stuff in Thursday, and it slipped my mind. I'll get this week in today at some point.

8. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

I user controlled my DE for the first 9 games and i did not "loop" around the OL. Im just really affective at using the joystick to get off blocks. 26 Sacks or whatever is a little bit much so the last two games I've been controlling the MLB. Not my fault he has 2 sacks in his last 2 games lol.

9. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm cool with it as long as the OL is engaged but may I suggest flipping the DE's with the packages. That would cause for less questioning on your gameplay

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm not even going to join this discussion...

Hopefully I'll see what all this is about in the NC

11. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

I wont control my DE at all next year so no worries

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Florida State embarrasses the gators!! 42-7

Team 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Final
    UF 0 0 7 0 7
    FSU 7 21 7 7 42

Florida just wasn't able to keep up with FSU today. They had good drives, but couldn't capitalize once they got to the redzone.

Ponder threw two TDs late in the 1st Q and early in the 2nd Q, and from there it was all down hill for the gators.

Christian Ponder had a great game throwing 4 TDs to four different players, one being Beau Reliford which was his first TD of the season.

The Seminoles also had standout performances from WRs Taiwan Easterling and Bill Ruffin, both receiving over 100 yards with a TD.

The Seminoles look forward to their rematch with Miami.

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

btw, just waiting on the Nebraska vs Colorado game, North Carolina's game, and Jman's.

14. Jman

Damn, talk about an arsewhoopin Wes. FSU went to leave no doubt eh?

Will play mine tomorrow evening, watching the BoringBowl right now.

15. dakota7

#24 Nebraska defeats Colorado, 20-17 in OT.

This was a hard fought game, its too bad someone had to lose. The Huskers scored early on a Latravis Washington td run and were also able to score a late first half td on a 25 yard td pass to WR Marcus Mendoza. The score at half was 14-6, huskers. The Buffs came back strong in the second half, getting a td and a 2pt conversion to tie it up early in the fourth. Neither team was able to end it in regulation. The Cornhuskers won the flip and played defense first. The Buffs were able to pound it down inside the 6, but the Husker defense held on 3 straight plays and forced the field goal, making it 17-14. On Nebraska's first play on offense in the OT, Latravis Washington took it 25 yards for the winning touchdown on an option keeper. Washington finished with about 220 yards passing and 3 total td's. Next up is Alabama for the Huskers.

Great game Shmeezil........

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

impressive.

Both teams needed this one..

I can't believe how dakota's season was finishing..

brutal 4 user games in a row (I think it was 4, right?). Loses 3 in a row, needs this one, which is a rivalry game I might add.

Shmeezil, getting barely edged out so far. Wait till he gets some talent.

17. wader49

wader49 Walk On

tough loss shmeezil, pretty exciting week all around, a couple of close games. A good rivalry game going to OT is always a good sign.

Anyways, will post a summary tonight/tommorrow sometime, been super busy.

18. Jman

Wow...GG guys

About to play mine and then fliiiiiiiiip it!

19. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

That was a great game, but gosh darn do I wish I could've pulled the upset! Beating Nebraska would've brought some joy to this let-down of a season.

Got me in OT with that quick option. I ran cover 2, he got a great block on the outside and Washington smoked my All-American safety. Great play. I didn't see that coming at all.

2012: The year of the Buffalo.

20. dakota7

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4QMLkhjj0Kg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4QMLkhjj0Kg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Highlight of Washington's game winner, 25 yard run on the first play.

Again, great game shmeezil.

21. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

Man, I didn't notice what a shitty angle my free safety took on that play. He's benched.