Week 13 Season 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Jan 11, 2012.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I know we advanced last night. If I remember user games are:

Michigan State Boom29 vs Nebraska Connor
    Utah recchem2000 vs Florida Hokie Effect

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Hokie Effect
    I have no idea how we are gonna get this game in. PM me your cell if you want. That way if something opens up before 8pm PST I can text you and see if you are around. Otherwise, Friday night work for you? I can try and get on right at 8pm PST to play. If not, its gonna be sim city for us.

3. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Connor, you available tonight? If so, let me know what works for you.

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

recchem2000
    Hokie Effect

Please advise me what you guys decide to do. I was really hoping this game would fall on a Saturday/Sunday so you guys would be able accommodate the other. We could probably extend the deadline to sometime Saturday I figure recchem could find an hour on Saturday to play you. In addition recchem may be on a temporary suspension tonight and tomorrow even if you wanted to play him. We will know more later this evening, if you want to know why rec will be on temporarily suspended from playing NCAA please check the AM league forum the answer will be there.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im not gonna get suspended you are...my wife wasnt even home and you could have told me to piss off and lets play tomorrow :D
    gowazzucougs

Oh and about our game, were working on it...I have Hokies cell if something pops up where I can get online before 8pm PST.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  6. Connor

Connor Walk On

I would be able to play real late.

7. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

What time are we talking about? 9 PM PST or later?

8. Connor

Connor Walk On

If it happens like 12 cst. What time can you go Tom?

9. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I could do 12 cst, I think that's 10 PST. Tomorrow I can do after 4 PM PST, but not sure when exactly.

10. Connor

Connor Walk On

I haven't had dinner, so I need to go out and get something, so I'll let you know afterwards if I'll make that 10 PST. If not, we'll go tom about 6-7 CST?

11. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I'll be on tonight but i'll check the forums for your response. If you can't tonight, tomorrow should work. I have dental appointment at 2 PM PST, but should be home by 4 PM PST at the latest.

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

couldn't get on servers tonight. going to movie after work tomorrow so if i probably wont get it in till fri night.. sim if i am last..

13. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Hey. We closed on the house and I've got a ton of things going on. I don't know when I'll be able to be really active again. We're thinking about changing services when we move also. With remodeling and trying to fit in OT to pay for the wife's desires, I haven't been home other than to sleep this week. I will definitely try to complet my recruiting and user games, but that might be all I do.

Just a heads up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Hokie Effect
    are you back to work? we could always do an early morning game. even Saturday early morning would work for me. I don't see myself getting online tonight before 8pm PST. Possibly tomorrow night if (BIG IF) i can get my wife to take the kids with her to pick up a friend visiting for the weekend. I don't know, it doesnt look good.

15. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Yeah back to work, and mornings Mon-Fri would be nearly impossible with getting ready for work and dealing with a 4 month old and a hormonal wife. If we are allowed to play Saturday morning that could work. Let me know about Friday night.

16. Connor

Connor Walk On

Sorry bout last night. Can you go about 6:15-6:30 CST tonight? about the only time I can go. Have dinner at 5:30 with my fraternity and then going out shortly after 7.

17. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

No worries, plus the servers were down last night anyways.

I'm online now, so just hope on when you ca..

18. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Good luck Mike

• Like Like x 1
  19. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK Hokie, bad news...no way my wife is taking the kids tonight to pick up her friend. Im stuck with them. Its when they eat so I understand that. The other bad news is my early morning plan is out the window as I doubt my wifes friend sleeping on the couch is gonna like me waking up at 5am to play a football game. So, its 8pm PST tonight or bust. I went ahead and put Utah on AP. I didnt want a sim to decide your undefeated season. So its up to you, if you can't stay up, go ahead and play it so gowazzucougs can advance. Sorry man, I knew this would be tough for us to schedule with us both having kids now. Doesnt help with my wife's friend in town either :(

20. Hokie Effect

Tonight will be 50/50. Just depends on the wife. She might want me to go to bed the same time to "cuddle" and no thats not code. Probably will just cuddle. If she falls asleep early I will stay up. PM me your cell and I will let you know as soon as I find out. If you dont hear from me I will be spooning....

21. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sounds like a plan

22. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Any chance you can let me know ASAP if the cuddling is happening or not? My wife wants to know. If we are playing, she and her friend are gonna go out. Sorry to make this so freaking complicated. Remember back in the days of Southern Exposure when we could just play the damn game when we wanted :D

23. Hokie Effect

Kinda forsaw this. Asking my wife to play a game friday night in advance was not a good idea. Apparently my priorities are not in order. So it looks like its a no go for tonight.

24. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Damn...ok, well play the CPU if you want, im on AP or just sim gowazzucougs You can tell her my wife is cool with it if that helps :D

25. Hokie Effect

gowazzucougs its your call whether it is simmed or I play cpu. Just let me know, as I don't want to hold up everyone.