Week 13 Season 4

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Feb 9, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    Advance Max: Saturday @10PM EST

=============== #25 UCLA Bruins (7-3) ===============
    Last week, UCLA won 49-28 against Stanford (3-8).
    This week, the Bruins will host Oregon (3-7).
    In recruiting news, the following UCLA targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) RT Kevin Adams has committed to UCLA
    - (***) QB Gary Walker has committed to UCLA
    =============== #3 Cal Golden Bears (9-1) ===============
    Last week, Cal won 45-20 against Oregon (3-7).
    This week, the Golden Bears will host Stanford (3-8).
    In recruiting news, the following Cal targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) RT Kevin Adams has committed to UCLA
    =============== #1 Oregon State Beavers (10-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon State won 24-23 against Colorado (9-1).
    This week, the Beavers travel to Seattle to face the #5 Washington Huskies (8-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) HB Corey Johnson has committed to Oregon State
    - (****) CB Marcus Daniels has committed to Washington
    =============== Utah Utes (6-4) ===============
    Last week, Utah lost 31-10 against Washington (8-2).
    This week, the Utes will host #23 BYU (7-2).
    =============== Arizona Wildcats (2-8) ===============
    Last week, Arizona lost 41-33 against USC (4-6).
    This week, the Wildcats will host Arizona State (1-9).
    =============== Washington State Cougars (7-3) ===============
    Last week, Washington State won 45-28 against Arizona State (1-9).
    This week, the Cougars will host #4 Colorado (9-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Washington State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) WR Jordan Hunter has committed to Washington State
    - (***) WR Reggie Stephens has committed to Washington State
    - (***) K Abdul Lane has committed to Washington State
    =============== #4 Colorado Buffaloes (9-1) ===============
    Last week, Colorado lost 24-23 against Oregon State (10-0).
    This week, the Buffaloes travel to Pullman to face the Washington State Cougars (7-3).
    =============== #5 Washington Huskies (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Washington won 31-10 against Utah (6-4).
    This week, the Huskies will host #1 Oregon State (10-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Washington targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RE Michael Davis has committed to Michigan State
    - (****) CB Marcus Daniels has committed to Washington
    - (****) FS Justin Thomas has committed to Washington
    - (****) SS Steve Diggs has committed to Washington
    - (****) WR Kyle Thomas has committed to Washington

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

PAC12 North = #1, #3, and #5 in the nation. D-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

• Like Like x 1
  3. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Every year it comes down to the end for the North Division Champ. This season its incredible that we have three teams in the top 5, all of which deserving to play in the CCG or in BCS Bowl.

4. IrishBearcat

I wish I could like this more than once!

@Noffke pointed out something I hand not thought about: Coming in at #3 in the BCS, I still have a shot at the NC game!

5. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Anyone can do that, try losing 8 games then I'll be impressed lol #team sore loser

• Like Like x 1
  6. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Especially if u win out and I lose in the CCG. If all that occurs than I would say that your chances are very high.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Couldn't compete with Colorado....I now dub their running back sir krazylegs

I didn't realize redshirt Senior QB Connor Halliday was injured. I really missed him this game, throwing 5 picks and 0 TDs with he who doesn't deserve to be mentioned, and Halliday will be out for next week's game against Washington. #GreatTiming

and fuzzyl0gic before you say anything...screw you, just screw you :p Im jk

8. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Colorado 45
    Washington St 17

Colorado, after a frustrating loss last week, comes in and picks up a solid conference win on the road. Colorado was firing on all cylinders today and the defense played lights out. Washington St. started off the game with a big bright spot, a run right up the gut and taken 80 yards after a broken tackle for a TD to go up 7-0. Colorado would fight back and drive all the way down before Reyes would punch it in from the 5 yard line. Colorado would force a pick and get another touchdown in the 2nd quarter to put the score 14-7. Colorado would get the ball back and throw a 34 yard pass for a touchdown on blown coverage for a 21-7 lead. They'd then add a 51 yard field goal to go in the half 24-7. Colorado received and would score a 45 yard pass. Washington St would answer, with a 26 yard run, but two plays later, Tony Jones would answer right back with a 60 yard touchdown run. Washington St. would start the 4th quarter off with a field goal to make it a 21 point game, but Tony Jones would take it 46 yards a few plays later for a touchdown to finish the Cougars off 45-17. Colorado forced 6 turnovers on the day, 5 interceptions, and a forced fumble when the Buffaloes hit the WSU QB while scrambling for a few yards. Colorado moves to 10-1 on the year (7-1 in conference) and plays against #3 Cal to end the regular season. The game is very important because if Cal wins, they're almost guaranteed a spot in the National Championship game, even though they didn't win their conference. But if Colorado wins, they will most likely be 1 win away from a National Championship game. Big home game next week for the Buffaloes.

• Like Like x 2
  9. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

OSU 34 - Wash 30

Washington dominated the whole game. OSU's saving grace came on two 100 yard kick returns for scores by Agnew. Washington also added a kick return for a score. Washington was able to move the ball up and down the field. OSU came out in more passing formation's to try and fool the Washington defense but Washington played tough physical defense. Washington held OSU to 7-21 passing for 91 yards and 1 TD/1 INT. OSU could not get anything going in the run game. Washington's home field advantage forced many OSU false starts. OSU won the turnover battle 3-1.

The play of the season(play of the game) for the Beavers came in the 4th quarter with around 30 seconds left. OSU was facing 2nd down from 23 yard line. QB Wheatley was going to play it conservative and run the clock down to maybe have 1 more shot before kicking a FG. QB Wheatley began to run towards a big hole in the line. Before he got to the line of scrimmage he spotted a wide open WR Beck in the endzone. Wheatley stopped, planted his feet and threw a laser to Beck for a 23 yard touchdown with 27 seconds left. Washington had all three timeouts and there was no way OSU was going to kick it deep. Washington ended up throwing 4 straight incompletions. OSU ended the game with a knee.

Coach Noffke gave a ton of praise to Coach Fuzzy and the Washington Huskies in his news conference after the game.

With game remaining for the OSU Beavers, they have a tough match-up against Oregon at home week 14. Coach Noffke does not want his players to look ahead to the CCG. OSU will look to finish on a high note. One of the best RB's ever to play the game may be playing his last game at Reser Stadium. Jackson will be coming off injury.

I have beaten the #2, #3, #4, and #5 team in the nation (as of week 13 rankings). Talk about a tough schedule.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  10. IrishBearcat

-Cougars-
    BakerWildcat7
    Oshiomogho

Just the three above and myself have computer games left. I'll be playing Stanford before I head into work at 3 PM. Really excited to play Colorado next week. Nothing gets better than a conference game of two top 5 teams to end the season (assuming I hopefully beat Stanford)!

Wonder if the National Championship game will be two Pac-12 teams? We've never had a user v user National Championship in the history of Legendary Veterans.

11. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

If you beat me, and Oregon St. also beats me in the CCG, I don't see how it wouldn't be a user vs user matchup in the National Championship. Would be just like the real BCS this season if that were to happen, which is pretty crazy if you think about how rare it is for something like that to happen.

12. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

My lil mn broke my hdmi cable so I'll knock it out after I make it home from work...

• Like Like x 1
  13. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I will play when I get home.

14. IrishBearcat

Just a reminder, 24 hours for CPU games. Let's get the games done by 10 fellas.