Week 13 Season 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Mar 18, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Week 13 Season 6

I'll edit this in the morning maybe with a real write up.

But for now.....

Arizona 29 Cal 27

And down goes another one.

I think I'm getting the shaft in the polls. Why is Arizona less deserving than Tech, or Wisconsin....?

As long as we beat ASU next week that's back to back Pac 10 titles...if you need me.

Bear down!

Great game though Rip. That was nip and tuck the whole way and could have went any way really. The turning point was obviously the pick 6 in the 4th quarter, and the subsequent 2 pt conversion to put me up 9 with 2 minutes left.

All in all Cal outplayed us, and at times severely outplayed us. He just turned it over one too many times.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Huge game next week
    A&M and Tulsa.... If A&M gets by them and then the Buffs then we, a one loss Big XII Champ should be in the Title!

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Maybe it's because you lost to a UCLA team that is currently #15 and it was in Arizona... (y)

In other news, UCLA annihilates Washington State, keeping the Cougars winless on the year. Dominant performances everywhere. Final was 44-6, but it was nowhere near that close. WSU's only score came on a 50 yard pass play, which equaled half of their total yards for the game. QB Adam Brown threw the ball at will, throwing for 3 TD's, and sophomore RB Jacob Gunn topped 100 yards and had 2 TD's of his own. Kicker Haskins hit 3 out of 4 FG's, with his only miss coming from 55 yards out (hit the freaking crossbar). Next up for UCLA is the battle for the Victorry Bell against USC, who has severely underachieved all season long.

4. KnightNoles

A&M beats the Horns, 43-33

I'll give more details on each of my games in my team thread that I have missed when I get back Saturday/Sunday.. Week has been busy and play a doubleheader tomorrow then travel to Indianapolis after

5. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Arrrrggghhh!

Freaking turnovers!

Pick six on second play of the game and a pick six in the 4th with about two minutes or so to go were the death of me. Throw in one more pick and a ridiculous fumble and I was toast.

Great game, I'll see if I can pay you back on your turf next year.

6. BDSDIGITAL

Yeah that 2nd play of the game was a total fluke. I ran a DE contain with man coverage, nothing special and your pass went right to him...I don't think I've had that happen in a long time actually.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4naZOpdOH1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4naZOpdOH1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

And here's the game winner:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DmS23HRmp0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DmS23HRmp0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

7. BDSDIGITAL

and that's gay.....

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I killed....Oh wait it was a bye week. I logged on and said Daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Great game boys. Who am I gonna get in the Rose Bowl now? Gotta be Troy heh?

9. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Damn..... 3 days w/o a post? What up with the advance!

10. BDSDIGITAL

We've been waiting on Perry for a while. I think their game is the last game left.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Like I said...I advanced it offline...and the same scenario that just happened (w/ Cal losing) happened, and it put you in the NC game w/ me. That'd be a statement for the Big Ten huh? haha

The site has been F'd up for me. Perry is back, they should knock out the game today and then we can advance. We will advance no later than tomorrow, but I believe we will be there by tonight..

12. KnightNoles

advance this shizzzz.. papa lost

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

So did you go 0-3 papa?

14. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I really hope so! I wouldnt mind a chance at revenge!

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Did TTU and/or TAMU win out in that sim?

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

No clue..