Week 13 Season 7

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, May 21, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    Fuck famous...
    let's get LEGENDARY
    [​IMG]

Advance Max: Wednesday 2:00 PM EST
    WHAT WE MUST ACCOMPLISH TO ADVANCE TO WEEK 14:​
    Bucs
    1. All games should be completed (24 hr cpu/48 user max)​
    2. All game summaries should be posted​
    THANK YOU for you cooperation, you guys have been awesome as usual! Let's keep it up.​
    =============== #13 UCLA Bruins (8-2) ===============
    Last week the Bruins were idle.
    This week, the Bruins will host Colorado (3-7).

=============== #6 Cal Golden Bears (8-2) ===============
    Last week the Golden Bears were idle.
    This week, the Golden Bears travel to Stanford to face the Stanford Cardinal (5-5).

=============== USC Trojans (5-6) ===============
    Last week, USC lost 31-15 against Washington State (7-4).
    This week, the Trojans are idle.

=============== Washington Huskies (6-4) ===============
    Last week, Washington lost 42-31 against Arizona State (6-5).
    This week, the Huskies travel to Corvallis to face the #14 Oregon State Beavers (8-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Washington targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) ROLB Nick Owens has committed to Oklahoma State
    - (***) DT Phil Clark has committed to Stanford
    - (***) RT Andrew King has committed to Alabama
    - (***) C Chris Moore has committed to Florida
    - (***) DT James Walker has committed to Alabama
    - (****) LE Tim Ostrander has committed to Stanford
    - (***) QB Brian Hicks has committed to Arizona State

=============== Utah Utes (5-5) ===============
    Last week, Utah won 27-21 against Stanford (5-5).
    This week, the Utes will host Oregon (6-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Utah targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Shedrick Richard has committed to TCU

=============== Colorado Buffaloes (3-7) ===============
    Last week, Colorado lost 56-28 against Oregon State (8-2).
    This week, the Buffaloes travel to Pasadena to face the #13 UCLA Bruins (8-2).

=============== #14 Oregon State Beavers (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Oregon State won 56-28 against Colorado (3-7).
    This week, the Beavers will host Washington (6-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Stanley Gatewood has committed to Nebraska
    - (***) DT Dan Brown has committed to Oregon State
    - (***) RT Corey Brown has committed to Oregon State
    - (***) RT Andrew King has committed to Alabama

=============== Oregon Ducks (6-4) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 34-7 against Arizona (2-8).
    This week, the Ducks travel to Salt Lake City to face the Utah Utes (5-5).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Rick Silva has committed to Oregon

=============== Stanford Cardinal (5-5) ===============
    Last week, Stanford lost 27-21 against Utah (5-5).
    This week, the Cardinal will host #6 Cal (8-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Stanford targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) HB Steve Nugent has committed to Nevada
    - (***) TE Spencer James has committed to Stanford
    - (***) DT Phil Clark has committed to Stanford
    - (****) LE Tim Ostrander has committed to Stanford

=============== Arizona State Sun Devils (6-5) ===============
    Last week, Arizona State won 42-31 against Washington (6-4).
    This week, the Sun Devils will host Arizona (2-8).
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Matt Norman has committed to Arizona State
    - (***) QB Brian Hicks has committed to Arizona State
    - (***) TE Victor Young has committed to Arizona State

=============== Arizona Wildcats (2-8) ===============
    Last week, Arizona lost 34-7 against Oregon (6-4).
    This week, the Wildcats travel to Tempe to face the Arizona State Sun Devils (6-5).
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) C Jason Harris has committed to Arizona

=============== Washington State Cougars (7-4) ===============
    Last week, Washington State won 31-15 against USC (5-6).
    This week, the Cougars are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Washington State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) WR Shaun Nicholas has committed to Washington State

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  2. IrishBearcat

3. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

The simmed game cost me my last chance at a bowl game, oh well.

4. XAttackConquerX

XAttackConquerX Walk On

Sorry about that score, had a little "caught in the moment" instance and was just happy that I scored so wasn't worried about how I did or why you dove atm.

5. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

LOL. Yea. I would of just took the tackle if it meant anything. Lets just restart it

6. XAttackConquerX

XAttackConquerX Walk On

Its only one touchdown and you probably should of slid instead, wouldn't have fumbled, but whatever..

7. LSUTRUTH

It wont slide when he is a primary ball carrier Ie the run is designed for him. And it affects the whole game. Invite sent

8. LSUTRUTH

Great game. Barn burner at the end

9. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Talk about home field advantage, not one knocked down pass everytime an interception.
    I've never felt more screwed in the entire history of playing the game, even the last user pick u had, the guy had beaten coverage, should have been touchdown, instead he was in line of pass so intercepted.

Hope I can make until next version, this fucking psychic bullshit coverage has ruined this game for me.

10. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

LOL yea blame the game for your loss ;) just kidding

11. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

I'll accept the loss, but that was out of control, seriously not one batted pass. I didn't even look at stats or nothing after game, had to be 10 interceptions. Maybe I'm just out of my league here, but bullshit is still bullshit. Everyone knows the coverage is busted in this game, but that was on another level.

• Like Like x 1
  12. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Im not going to lie I couldn't believe it myself. They didn't bat down anything just straight interceptions the whole game. Nothing was on aggressive.

13. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Don't get me wrong -Cougars- played great game. The defenders were breaking on everyhing and dropped nothing. That is why I am trying to just work my way through this game to get to the next game. Plus I need more user games, just used to computer. Need the help before Baylor for sure, or I'll drive them into ground.

14. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Never said nothing like that, you were def legit just damn aggravating game, it's cool just venting. That was a tough one to get through.

15. IrishBearcat

Remember that -Cougars- has been recruiting for 6 full seasons in California. His defense is one of the SICKEST in terms of talent. Cougs also plays in several leagues and has logged a ton of user v user experience.

Everyone gets thrashed in Online Dynasties at some point, even the best. I could help you with some stuff if you need tips. I'm not the greatest, but I think I've learned some stuff that can make almost anyone competitive.

Also, check the stats. I NEVER let myself throw over 5 picks. Once I throw 5 picks, I run the ball every down with conservative carry on. I'm not going to win anyway, and surely won't feel better throwing 5-7 more picks and losing by another 45 points.

It's easy to get frustrated and down on yourself. It will happen to every member in every league at some point. One game doesn't make or break our experience here. Keep it up, excited for our game. I think we may have a rivalry brewing. :)

16. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

That's what I was saying, just need more user games under my belt, just venting. It's all good, that one was just strange one, definitely nothing coug did. He did nothing but kick my ass up and down the field. Just couldn't lay down, had to keep trying to get in endzone.

Can't wait for the new AI and trajectory passing. That's why I went ahead and changed to Bears offense.

17. IrishBearcat

No worries man. You're not the first team to be waxed by the Bruins, they are GOOD.

18. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Joe sounds just like me! Lol I feel ur pain my brotha...

19. LSUTRUTH

ASU has to go to OT vs ARI

While ASU and Arizona have never been a major Rivalry in terms of college football they played a hell of a game recently. A back and forth battle that featured 3 quarters of Power D and mistakes on offense to the 4th quarter being high flying option running Kick off returning craziness.

Arizona would take their strong run game and try to pound ASU. At first it was working the ball was moving. However, Arizona would finally get stopped and force to punt.

ASU would answer with a great drive and a touchdown on a busted coverage. ASU would be up 7-0. Both teams really refused to take much risk and stuck to running the ball and short passes to pick up first downs. This lead to little scoring until Avery fumbled a punt and Arizona would scoop and score. The game would now be tied at 7 all.

There would be no scoring action in the 3rd but the 4th would more than make up for it. Accounting for 42 combined points in the 4th Q arizona and ASU exploded. First a long TD run by Arizona to give them the lead 14-7. Not to be outdone Avery for ASU would return the Ko for a TD (Check DW). Arizona would then answer by converting 2 - 3rd in super long. The second allowing a 45 yard TD pass. Ari back up 20-14 they would miss the extra point (Short). Fearing the game was slipping away ASU coach Truth would attempt a 4th down with about 3:30 to go. It would fail however Ari was just out of FG range. Ari coach would attempt to pass. Sr leader Schneider would make an interception for ASU. Few plays later SR QB Sullivan would break out on a QB read 75 yards for a TD. ASU up 21-20 now. Arizona would again try and force the ball this time intercepted by Lewis. Sullivan would run a Power Option (lead option) to the right where he would see nothing but green grass and he would score again. ASU up 28-20. 1:51 left. Arizona would pick up 2 quick 1st downs. Then again on 3rd and forever they would convert into a TD. Score is now 28-26 with a 2 point conversion coming. Qb would scramble right and fires a throw into the endzone....... its caught. ARI ties the game with just over 1 minute left. ASU and Sullivan would go to work. Driving. Running. No huddling. ASU reached the 50. They were just outside of FG range on the 40 yard line. 18 seconds left. Sullivan would fire a strike to Allen. He would get hit and drop the ball. 14 seconds left ASU would throw again this time intercepted by ARI. Just about 10 seconds left game was headed to OT.

In OT ASU would get the ball first. They would get the crucial first down only 2 plays later a TD strike to Schneider in the flat. ARI would get the ball. They would convert a 3rd an 15 their 5th conversion of 3rd and 15+ in the game. They would run the next down. on 2nd and goal Ari QB would waste little time in the pocket and move immediately to the left. ASU in a cover 2. Lewis was right their as the QB started to run. Booom he gets hit ball pops out ASU recovers Game over ASU wins in OT. Sun Devils are Bowl Eligible at 7-5 their best season in 3 years. What a great job this new coach has done. Playing old fashioned Strong Defense with a new school principles. Its a thing of beauty

Great Game

XAttackConquerX

20. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Am I still the only one to beat you this season(conference wise)?

21. IrishBearcat

Yup.

Only way I don't lock up the North is if I got 0-2. If I win a game I clinch the division.

UCLA looks to be in the drivers seat as well for the South. A rematch possibly? :D

22. HoundsOfHowl

Im ready to get 13, Going to be a blast, are we going to do 1 or 2 NCG's UvU?

23. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

NCG=National Championships?

24. HoundsOfHowl

Non concerence

25. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Oh, I'm crazy lol