Week 13 Slackers

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Titans over Colts - AzureEffect
    Raiders over Steelers - I Peench
    Lions over Packers - HovaTheGodMC
    Cardinals over Dolphins - mmorgan184
    Panthers over Saints - fuzzyl0gic
    Jaguars over Texans - XLenceofXQtion

Patriots over Jets - CPU
    Falcons over Bucs - CPU? antcap24
    Seahawks over Vikings - CPU ? NDCOLTS1979
    Bengals and Ravens - Complete
    49ers and Bears - Complete
    Broncos and Browns - Complete
    Chargers and Chiefs - Complete
    Bills over Rams - Complete
    Eagles over Cowboys - CPU
    Redskins over Giants - CPU hoppedupford?

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

It was simmed

3. Keller

Thanks.

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

This was a CPU game. Are we to still write a recap on those?

5. Keller

No you're fine, just wanted clarification.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

i tried to schedule with him and he replied but didnt hit reply so i didnt see it and next thing i saw was u seeing what was up with dtown so i went to send you a message to see what was up and had something come up so i didnt get to hit you up before we advanced the league

7. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Keller Steelers/Raiders was a sim. I hope to be back by the weekend.

8. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

cpu

9. Keller

So you're basically throwing the season?

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I wouldn't say he is throwing the season, because we have to remember the uncertainty that was floating around with Gngsta at the time so let's give him the benefit of the doubt on this unless otherwise stated by hoppedupford

This is part of the problem, is premature accusations being thrown around. We had a big discussion about policing ourselves and this is part of it. If you believe there could be a problem then let's take it to PM and solve the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I Peench

In fairness, I sort of side with Keller here. If he misses a game against the CPU, its on ford to take responsibility and let Keller know why. You and I have missed time and have gone to extreme lengths to explain our reason for doing so.

I think what Shaun has been trying to instill in some of us is a sense of accountability. This is a prime example of what separates our league from HK.

• Like Like x 1
  12. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I can agree there, but no offense to HK I would rather not make comparisons to them. I say that not in a disparaging way but in a way that separates the both of us. As we are in a completely different

It is on Ford to let him know what is going on but at least from my perspective I am giving Ford the benefit of the doubt and think that we need to not be throwing each other under the proverbial bus. Also if Keller has a question about why Ford did not play then take it to PM and find out. This is what we need to do in order to police ourselves is less of the bickering and more of acting as grown adults and handling things in a civilized manner.

13. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Throwing the season? I have played every game but 2 and one of the games I did not play was against Shaun Mason and thats because he was sick. I continue to play my games even when I have no chance of making the playoffs and am a little burnt out on the game. Know what you are talking about before you accuse and For what ever reason you have animosity towards me.

14. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

You agree whith Keller? I have missed 3 games in 3 seasons. One was last season during the hollidays when I asked for the adavance to be pushed over until the next morning. Basicly endeing my season because could not play worth a shit afterwards. The other was against Shaun Mason because he was sick and against the skins.

15. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Cards game was simmed. He never replied to my scheduling thread and i didnt have time to play saturday anyway.

16. I Peench

Not quite. I wasn't saying you were throwing the season, I do understand where he's coming from though. We're at a cross roads with this league, big time. I just think you should have let him know, thats all. Just a quick message saying its gonna get simmed. Thats kind of how I want this league to be run. Avoids accusations and issues. Do you agree?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  17. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I agree that the league should be free of accusations and issues, but that is why I stated that it should have been done on PM if Keller had a question about it. We don't need the unnecessary stuff. No reason for the accusation of saying he was throwing the season.

18. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

not with my track record of playing my games. It was one game and iI busy at the time. So how can be tanking anyway its a 50/50 rather I won or lost. Keller asked If I am tanking the season and you agreed with him.

19. I Peench

Re-read what I wrote. All I was saying is that you shoul have let him know. I know people get super busy, but it takes two seconds to send a PM. Thats all. We need to change the way we're doing things. Anytime somebody misses a game they should PM the commish and let them know. All of us need to start taking some accountability and turn this league aound.

Does that make sense? Maybe I wasn't too clear. My brain don't work quite the same way these days unfortunately haha. I was not inferring you were giving up the season. Why would you do that when you are trying to trade your #1 pick anyways?

20. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

21. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I just find it humorous Keller accuses anyone of throwing a season. Especially when Ford trades his 1st round picks away...

• Like Like x 1
  22. Keller

Not even going to get into it.

• Like Like x 1
  23. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

I'm not saying that I disagree, but come on man...unnecessary comment, especially coming from a TSO staff member. Please lead by example - no need to continue making confrontational comments, especially when you're not in this league anymore. We're trying to rebuild here, and that shit is not going to help...

24. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Neither was the accusation. I am giving keller shit, and defending ford as I know he wouldnt tank a season. I do lead by example, can you say the same? Please carry on...

25. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Giving Keller shit is not leading by example, and I'm sure the admins would agree. And yes, I do try to lead by example in every asPect of life, and will carry on doing the same...

• Like Like x 1