Week 13 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Nov 29, 2009.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009
    Week 13 Summaries

Uab stays perfect with a win over ecu. Forrest has another big day and Uab finish the season unbeaten heading into the Conf Championship.

Forrest 8 rec 182yds 2 tds 3kr 127yds 1 td
    Adams 6 rec 202yds
    Miranda 17-35 427yds 4td 2int

Going to really miss my true freshman qb next season
  2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Sep 12, 2009
    Mid Tenn St 25 WKU 21

WKU blows a 21-10 3rd quarter lead

Cooper returned opening KO for TD
    Rainey over 100 yards rushing and a 59 yard TD

Vasquez 2 Ints
    Tinius 2 missed FGs
  3. BG

BG On The Rize!

Oct 5, 2009
    Nevada vs Fresno St

The Nevada Wolfpack were able to beat the Fresno State Bulldogs and win the WAC Championship in the process. Nevada was able to pour it on the Fresno St. team as they jumped out to a 28-7 halftime lead. Courtney Randall, as he has done all year long, lead his team with 2 d's rushing in the first half. He ended the day with 18 car for 102 yds and 3 td's.

Fresno made some late game adjustments, but it was not enough to overcome the talented duo of Colin Kaerpernick and Courtney Randall. The win improves Nevada's season record to 11-0(8-0). Next week, the Wolfpack try to earn a chance to play for a National Title as they host the #6 ranked Oklahoma Sooners, who are the reigning National Champions. A win against a team of this caliber would pretty much sow up a chance to do what no other Nevada coach has accomplished.

"We are very excited about the implications of this game. We have prepared ourselves all year long to be able to have this game meaning something for our team. We are very anxious to see if we belong on this stage at this point in time. We will be prepared"!!!

Final Score:

Nevada- 52

Fresno State- 24

Player of the Game​

Colin Kaepernick was 25 of 42 for 331 yds with 3 td's in win vs Fresno State Bulldogs!!!
  4. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Walk On

Sep 25, 2009
    houston wins!!!!!!!
  5. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Oct 6, 2009
    Kent State plows through rival Akron 51-7.

The defense had:
    -7 sacks
    -5 interceptions
    -22 TFL
    -1 safety
    -Held opponent to 132 yards of total offense and 7 points

What a day!

Kent State scored 35 points in the 2nd quarter alone as Akron couldn't take care of the football.

Kent State wins the Wagon Wheel Rivalry trophy in a laugher!
  6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Sep 24, 2009
    Tulane vs Southern Miss

Tulane comes into the game thinking of UAB and trying some new plays...not a good idea. After a Tulane punt and interception its 14-0 Southern Miss. Its Central Florida from last season all over again. Luckily Tulane's playmakers step it up. On the first play of the ensuing drive, Heisman trophy candidate RB Barnett takes a handoff and races 65 yds for a quick TD. Two plays later, Tulane's Thorpe finalist FS (i know its bad but i can never remember his name) scoops up a fumble for 6...just like that its 14-14. Tulane, despite 3 INT's and a fumble, manages to put the game out of reach by the 3rd qtr. Southern Miss scores some late TD's against the second string to make the score respectable 52-35.